Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hilarious! Romo didnt know.

check this out.http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shu...urn=nfl,194346

Hehe... I shared this same thing in smack.

I think it's hilarious!!!
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

Wow he really is no smarter than The girl he dated last year
      sigpic
      Adopted Broncos:
      EmmanuelSanders

Comment

That is 100% embarrassing!
        :logo:
        :logo: :logo:

Air Force Falcons (0-0)(0-0)
        Moon Twp Tigers (0-0)(0-0)
        Denver Broncos (0-0-0)
        Hershey Bears (0-0-0-0)

Hersheypark's new ride:
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufRbn...layer_embedded

Comment

Originally posted by D# View Post
          Time had run out anyway, even if it was fourth down.
          A QB needs to know these things. He isn't a very good "game manager", He tries for too many ESPN highlights. I know he doesn't call the plays, but you have to play smart situational football. If you don't know what down it is that's not knowing your situation.
          If I were a Dallas fan I would be more concerned about the play calling.
          Why would you throw to your #4 reciever being smothered by Champ Bailey, with seconds left on the clock. Not once but twice???
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by austin.stanclif View Post
            A QB needs to know these things. He isn't a very good "game manager", He tries for too many ESPN highlights. I know he doesn't call the plays, but you have to play smart situational football. If you don't know what down it is that's not knowing your situation.
            Why would you throw to your #4 reciever being smothered by Champ Bailey, with seconds left on the clock. Not once but twice???
            That's a good point
            sigpic
            Adopted Broncos:
            EmmanuelSanders

Comment

If it had been 3rd down like Romo thought, there was exactly 1 second left on the clock for another shot at the end zone. As you may recall, Orton had to go out and down the ball once to end the game.

Comment

there was still a second on the clock

Comment

Originally posted by kwboulder View Post
                  there was still a second on the clock
                  Well I guess that second would have been nice for Romo if he had 5 downs.
                  sigpic

Comment

there was one second left on the clock

EDIT: was beaten to it
                    Last edited by Frenchy180; 10-06-2009, 06:37 PM. Reason: NEVERMIND LOL
                    :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
                    Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

You guys are being a little hard on the guy...... It is really had to count to 4..... Hell most Cowboy fans get confussed when they get to 2, he made it all the way to 3.... I guess he is an overacheiver
                      Thanx Blondie79 for the sweet Sig....Love it and I will rock it with pridesigpic

Comment

Originally posted by japfaff View Post
                        You guys are being a little hard on the guy...... It is really had to count to 4..... Hell most Cowboy fans get confussed when they get to 2, he made it all the way to 3.... I guess he is an overacheiver
                        it's not THAT hard for a Cowboy fan to count to 4. They just have to count their teeth.
                        Now getting to 5 is a different story

Comment

Originally posted by japfaff View Post
                          Haha nice...

I think he got confused in the whirlwind of Champ Bailey Greatness that he just forgot what was going on. I mean come on, he didn't really just throw to Champ Bailey TWICE?!? Noooooo, that's silly. That never happened, who would do that? It's still 4th down.

Comment

I still think Romo is a good QB. He needs a guy like Mike Shanahan or Mike Holmgren to come in next year.

Comment

I thought the last throw was very well placed and if not for Champ being friggin awesome it was a TD. Had Bailey been a fraction of a second late it would be a different game.

Comment

Working...
                              X