Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long before we let bygones be bygones?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long before we let bygones be bygones?

Regarding Chicago and Cutler and us, Cutler is balling out of control right now and they are 3-1, Orton and denver are 4-0 and in good contention to push SD for the title, I know I am a bit hypocritical in creating a thread about "Creating Chicago threads" here but we should all be fortunate things are working out for both squads...am I missing something?

Originally posted by BarkdogRX7 View Post
    Regarding Chicago and Cutler and us, Cutler is balling out of control right now and they are 3-1, Orton and denver are 4-0 and in good contention to push SD for the title, I know I am a bit hypocritical in creating a thread about "Creating Chicago threads" here but we should all be fortunate things are working out for both squads...am I missing something?
    the one and only reason i would want Chicago to do poorly this year is for the draft picks,other than that I'm over it.:salute!:
    I really like Cheese.

Comment

Yup Cutler is a dead issue to me. I don't hate the guy he moved on so did I but he is the key to our draft position so i don't want the guy to do to well this year. After that it really doesn't matter to me.
      :go:

Comment

Originally posted by Broncoyearound View Post
        Yup Cutler is a dead issue to me. I don't hate the guy he moved on so did I but he is the key to our draft position so i don't want the guy to do to well this year. After that it really doesn't matter to me.
        I overlooked the draft pick thing, so yeah...I guess I need Favre to beat them twice and the Bears to finish like 5-11

Comment

I want Chicago to lose every game this year because of our draft pick. But after that I wish Jay the best . P.S. Did you guys see that dive for the TD this sunday? pretty sweet.

Comment

Originally posted by darth-hideous View Post
            the one and only reason i would want Chicago to do poorly this year is for the draft picks,other than that I'm over it.:salute!:
            Well, so long as you end up with a better record than Chicago (you are right now) then you guys traded the right pick. High 1st rounders are overrated anyway.
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X