Changing the Super Bowl location??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changing the Super Bowl location??

I had a quick question. If the Jags go all the way will they have to find a different location for the Super Bowl? I don’t really know the rules for this, if there are any but can the team that is playing in the big game play at home. It seems kind of unfair for the other team, so what would happen. I would love to see my Jaguars play at home but is that possible??

The game would not be moved...
    If somehow someway the Jags make the super bowl, yes, the game would still be in jacksonville.

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Re: Changing the Super Bowl location??

Originally posted by Krutch
      I had a quick question. If the Jags go all the way will they have to find a different location for the Super Bowl? I don’t really know the rules for this, if there are any but can the team that is playing in the big game play at home. It seems kind of unfair for the other team, so what would happen. I would love to see my Jaguars play at home but is that possible??
      Just cuz the Jags start 2-0 doesn't mean they'll make it to the Superbowl, hehe j/k, I'm playing man...you're off to a good start, and good luck this season.

The earth is but one country and mankind it's citizens
      Baha'u'llah

"Everyone takes turns making mistakes in poker. The trick is to skip your turn."
      Mike Caro

"The all-in play works every time but once"

You can observe a lot just by watching.
      Yogi Berra

every year.

Comment

Re: Re: Changing the Super Bowl location??

Originally posted by Uula Bear
        Just cuz the Jags start 2-0 doesn't mean they'll make it to the Superbowl, hehe j/k, I'm playing man...you're off to a good start, and good luck this season.
        :jump:
        "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
        tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
        men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
        X