J.Russel already with 2 turnovers...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by #24 Next Champ View Post
    I'm just sick of hearing every1 talk about this guy like he's DONE something in this league...he's not Champ or Aso...but they talk about him like he is...that's two plays (the second one he was REALLY toasted) where he should've been beat for a TD but the Raiders WR's are like HIGH SCHOOL WR's
    In his defense he played extremely well against Moss and somebody else early this year. I mean the guy is a top 5 corner, he just not better than Champ like SOME people think, but some people also still think Champ is the best.

Comment

Originally posted by iowabronco24 View Post
      In his defense he played extremely well against Moss and somebody else early this year. I mean the guy is a top 5 corner, he just not better than Champ like SOME people think, but some people also still think Champ is the best.
      nahh I know he's talented, but I'm so sick of hearing his name in the same sentence as Champ and Aso

Comment

Defensive Coordinator played HIS defense last week which was blitz the LB's and mix it up w/ zone... Well Coach Al Davis didn't like that so he makes the DC run man coverage and just rush 4... Look what happens.

Comment

Wow.....31-0

Comment

Alot of blowouts today, what's going on with these teams

Comment

Originally posted by norc4l559 View Post
              Alot of blowouts today, what's going on with these teams
              they've been talking about dispairity in the NFL...maybe it's true ha

Comment

Working...
              X