Vikes at Philly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vikes at Philly

I think this could be on of the more interesting games of the year. The 2 best WRs in the game and probably the 2 best QBs in the NFC. I think Moss and TO will be trying to out do each other the whole game which will make for a lot of big plays. I think the game will come down to this though, Minnesota has the better cover corner in Antione Winfield and a better RB is Onterrio Smith. Dalls had nearly 400 yards passing against the Vikes secondary, but was unable to deliver in the red zone partly due to having no running back, I think the same could happen for Philly. My prediction, 34-28 Vikes.
    Minnesota
    36.36%
    Philly
    63.64%

I'm going with the Eagles (I have McNabb on two of my fantasy teams )

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Re: Vikes at Philly

Originally posted by Den45 KC27
      I think this could be on of the more interesting games of the year. The 2 best WRs in the game and probably the 2 best QBs in the NFC. I think Moss and TO will be trying to out do each other the whole game which will make for a lot of big plays. I think the game will come down to this though, Minnesota has the better cover corner in Antione Winfield and a better RB is Onterrio Smith. Dalls had nearly 400 yards passing against the Vikes secondary, but was unable to deliver in the red zone partly due to having no running back, I think the same could happen for Philly. My prediction, 34-28 Vikes.
      Westbrook is a great Redzone runner, McNabb is always good in the redzone (passing and running) And TO knows how to get open.

I still say that the Vikings will win, Eagles Deffense cant stop the Vikings
      Eagles own u

Comment

Re: Vikes at Philly

Originally posted by Den45 KC27
        I think Westbrook is better than Smith. He has played in big games, Smith has not. Smith is bigger, but Westbrook is a stubborn little SOB.

Overall, I think Philly plays better D, even if Moss will probably go off.

Minnesota, under Mike Tice, is a bad road team. Under Tice, they are also a HORRIBLE grass team.

Andy Reid and the Eagles are 6-1 in night games. I don't know of its the extra half day or so of prep, or what, but he and his players execute very well in these circumstances.

Philly, of course, has the nastiest home field advantage. Their fans are just ridiculous. Oakland's are very close, but until they need a court, and their fans are just as nust in below freezing temps, I say Philly fans are harder.

Because of that, I give Philly the edge, at home. Possibly in shootout. Maybe an FG or TD is the difference.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
        You should check these guys out

Comment

im going with philly, just because im more familiar with there defense i dont really know any big name players on minnesotas defense.... so im giving this to philly,..

Comment

if any team out there can beat Philly it is the Vikings

I am an Eagles fan, but I have a bad feeling about this game
            Eagles own u

Comment

hopefully philly does i need Mcnabb to get me alot of points
              [iMG]

Comment

It's hard to officiate worse than what happened between Den and KC last week, but these refs might just be doing it. Culpepper ran that in for a TD, he had crossed the line before the ball moved, what a bunch of BS calling it a fumble.

Comment

the vikings sucked that whole game
                  it funny how much they lost by
                  Chiefs will own u

Comment

IVE GOT A THREAD ON PHILLY'S CHEERLEADERS
                    Chiefs will own u

Comment

thread on broncos vs cheifs
                      Chiefs will own u

Comment

come to my thread