Lewis to retire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JohnElwayFan View Post
    He is 30 years old and he plans to retire after this season?

This is quite amusing.
    The shelf life of a bruiser back is a short one
    Adopted 2010 Bronco: Chris Kuper
    Adopted 2011 Bronco: Brian Dawkins

Comment

Originally posted by broncsfan21 View Post
      The shelf life of a bruiser back is a short one
      Shoot look at Tiki Barber, everyone thought he had more in the tank, but he decided to just give it up because of the pounding RB's take during their career's.

I think in Lewis' case, he wont be walking out on a Browns Superbowl next year.
      A book I wrote

Comment

Originally posted by CTM View Post
        Shoot look at Tiki Barber, everyone thought he had more in the tank, but he decided to just give it up because of the pounding RB's take during their career's.

I think Tiki's retirement helped the Giants more than it hurt them. Every time he opened his mouth, he threw his team under the bus.

Comment

Originally posted by CTM View Post

I thought Tiki retired because he hated Tom Coughlin, thats why he kept throwing them under the bus. Jokes on him though, he doesn't have a ring and Coughlin does.
          sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

Not surprising he is going to retire, put he had a good career. It's to bad

though he only 30. I wish best of luck too him in the future!
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X