Bad day for the AFC North

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad day for the AFC North

They all lost and the Bengals lost to the Raiders. Wow!

Who would have thought the the Browns vs Lions would be high scoring affair? That must have been a good game to watch for fans that like to see a lot of scoring.
    You're Wrong!
    Recognize That You're Wrong!
    Move On

0-4 with them losing by a combined 9 points...
    Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

Know what's really funny? We could've scored a 6th field goal in the 3rd quarter. 30 yards. ANNNNNNNNNNNND he missed it. That guy was getting my hopes up and then..what..he had to dash it all. Christ it's a nightmare this year on the kicker position.
      Qwerty

Comment

that was pretty awesome giving mcgahee three goal-line touches in a row.

*disclaimer -- ray rice fantasy ower

Comment

Originally posted by lolcopter View Post
          that was pretty awesome giving mcgahee three goal-line touches in a row.

*disclaimer -- ray rice fantasy ower
          No screens, either. It's funny how we find a working formula and then completely throw it off the table. Both on defense and offense. The 3-4 formula we used a few weeks back on defense succeeded wonderfully....and then we throw it off.

The screen passes we used to run with Ray Rice worked wonderfully....and then we throw it off.

The deep ball....and then we threw it off before we ever even realised we had to do so.

Brady Quinn learned to do it. Yet we can't? OH MAN. I don't care about what happened in Cincinnati regarding the deep ball either, I saw it all, and it was ridiculous.

The amount of times we could smell the endzone during the climax of the game was absolutely absurd. TWO INTERCEPTIONS ON MANNING, AND..Nothing.
          Qwerty

Comment

Working...
          X