Bears vs. Eagles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BarkdogRX7 View Post
    All these people who keep asking for Cutler back are absurd, you guys seen him with his 18 picks? yeah why would u want that BACK

U guys must not watch any Bear games or anything
    That's not true. He will learn to become a better more consistent QB. Chicago has bad WRs a poor Oline and the running game suck most of the time. They'll have to build around him like Shanny did. He'll get some experience and become a very good QB.

Whaterver, you guys can say all you want. How about we give it two years and see. Of course Orton will not be playing for the Broncos so I guess it might be a mute point.

Comment

At least the Bears lost. Higher draft pick. LMAO @ Hester moon..

Comment

typical ending. a cutler interception.

cutler played like orton today. he was playing scared.

if cutler had let it loose then he would have done better.

well the bears fall to 4-6. good for us. we need the higher draft choice. with games against green bay, vikings x2, and the ravens, the bears could finish 6-10. that means top 10 pick during most years.

Comment

Originally posted by speardog View Post
          That's not true. He will earn to become a better more consistent QB.

Whaterver, you guys can say all you want. How about we give it two years and see. Of course Orton will not be playing for the Broncos so I guess it might be a mute point.
          It isn't like Cutler is a rookie. He is a 4 year pro and he's REGRESSING and causing the team to lose. No matter how many delusional Bears fans blame the coaching it's not if your QB throws for 5 interceptions and loses the game for you.

Orton has nothing to do with Cutler's troubles so there's no point in bringing him into the conversation.

Comment

Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx View Post
            It isn't like Cutler is a rookie. He is a 4 year pro and he's REGRESSING and causing the team to lose. No matter how many delusional Bears fans blame the coaching it's not if your QB throws for 5 interceptions and loses the game for you.

Orton has nothing to do with Cutler's troubles so there's no point in bringing him into the conversation.
            Thank you, I was kinda sad to see someone defend him. I text a friend of mine who was at that Bears game and he had all KINDS of issues...and I told him "U know who u sound like.....Broncos fans the last 3 years", it's weird when u see the situation from a diff. perspective, he is going backwards and people just refuse to see it cause of the money and draft picks they gave up for him...sad for them, and sad for a lot of us who made all those excuses too

Comment

Jay is a Superstar! If it wasnt for Jay the Bears would be 0-10 with Kyle.

Jay is the only Star on the Bears roster, he has no talent around him, the only reason the Bears have 4 wins is because of Jay's 15 TD's.

And he's good enough to take the Bears to 7-9 or 8-8 just enough to screw Denver in not drafting a real QB.

You can take that to the Bank

Comment

Explain how all those Red Zone INTs help you win games.

Although Cutler is getting better. Instead of throwing a ton of INTs, he would just miss a bunch of wide open recievers instead.
                sigpic

Adopted Posters:
                Broncbeat - 80stheman - kmcgough25 - InsaneBlaze 23
                Adopted By:
                Broncoholic JS & 80stheman
                Broncbeat

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
                  Jay is a Superstar! If it wasnt for Jay the Bears would be 0-10 with Kyle.

Jay is the only Star on the Bears roster, he has no talent around him, the only reason the Bears have 4 wins is because of Jay's 15 TD's.

And he's good enough to take the Bears to 7-9 or 8-8 just enough to screw Denver in not drafting a real QB.

You can take that to the Bank
                  Reading this I got my laugh of the day. No, I take that back. My biggest laugh came fromt the guy on the Bears message board that wants to trade Cutler to Minnesota for two first round draft picks and Tarvis Jackson! Fortunately the Vikings aren't that stupid. Back to [email protected] You do know that even the biggest Bear's Cutler supporters aknowledge that Cutler is directly responsible for three of their losses this year! And two of their victories were the direct result of the opposing kicker missing two field goals each, and not to his touchdown passes! Througing 15 TD is rather diminished when you through 19 interceptions, 5 of them in the redzone. And for your prediction that they will go 7-9. If you give them wins against the Rams and Lions which of the two games against the Vikings will they win? Or will they beat the Packers or Ravens?

Comment

Working...
                  X