Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Titans vs. Texans - Monday Night Football

One name : Matt Kern.

Look for the Titans to win tonight against the Texans. Forget about RB Chris Johnson. We all know the Titans win by the mere presence of Matt Kern on their team.

Go Kern.

Can someone tell me why LenDale White doesnt play, did he get hurt or did he get a Peyton Hillis pulled on 'em?

Comment

He just got a TD.

Comment

well if the texans loose they take one step back in the playoff hunt.

so go titans.
        Now go get your shine box

Comment

Titans/ texans

Titans line up offsides most of the game, wow! Great job refs.

Comment

Why the hell isn't Bironas kicking 50 field goals and why the hell isn't Moats getting any carries!!!!

Damn it!!!!

Comment

Just as I predicted : The Matt Kern Factor comes into play. Titans win again.

I hope it's clear as day now, we will not win unless Kern comes back.

Comment

Originally posted by aditheman View Post

who is matt kern?

and
                this is good for us. texans are now 5-5.

what sucks is the jags are all of the sudden 6-4 like us.
                looking at the jags schedule,
                @49ers
                houston
                miami
                indianapolis
                @new england
                @ cleveland
                hopefully they will lose some of those games. they are probably our biggest wild card competition if we dont win the division.

Comment

Originally posted by BRONCOS_OWN_U16 View Post
                  who is matt kern?

and
                  this is good for us. texans are now 5-5.

what sucks is the jags are all of the sudden 6-4 like us.
                  looking at the jags schedule,
                  @49ers
                  houston
                  miami
                  indianapolis
                  @new england
                  @ cleveland
                  hopefully they will lose some of those games. they are probably our biggest wild card competition if we dont win the division.
                  were in better position since we can still win the west.

jags only hope is the wildcard.

Indy aint gonna start loosing.

Comment

Titans playing well chargers have yet to face them, thats good for the broncos
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jc13 View Post
                      were in better position since we can still win the west.

jags only hope is the wildcard.

Indy aint gonna start loosing.
                      you are right. i havent count the division out yet. if KC somehow beats the chargers next week, then that would be hugeee. and i mean huge. that means we can end up with a better division record then them if we take care of business.
                      if we take care of business then we are 5-1 in the division.
                      if kc does us a favor then chargers will be 4-2 in the division.

so we'd have the tie breaker. root hard for kc this week! probably wont happen but you never know.

but if the division doesnt work out, then nothing wrong with looking at the wild card picture.

Comment

A change at QB can do wonders for a team that is doing poorly, even if he doesn't play better than the last guy, it just seems to elevate all the others players game.

Comment

Originally posted by aditheman View Post

It's Brett Kern. And he's 10-0!

And btw, I was "theman" first.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BRONCOS_OWN_U16 View Post
                            you are right. i havent count the division out yet. if KC somehow beats the chargers next week, then that would be hugeee. and i mean huge. that means we can end up with a better division record then them if we take care of business.
                            if we take care of business then we are 5-1 in the division.
                            if kc does us a favor then chargers will be 4-2 in the division.

so we'd have the tie breaker. root hard for kc this week! probably wont happen but you never know.

but if the division doesnt work out, then nothing wrong with looking at the wild card picture.
                            yea im not counting out hopes of winning the west.

the broncos still have a chance.

KC seems to have alot of momentum so hopefully they give the chargers a run for there money.

unlikely but possible.

Comment

I didn't see the game but I heard on the Bruce Jacobs/JT. the Brick show that the Kubiak's boneheaded mistake for not letting Schaub another opportunity to get the ball closer was the problem. Basically for having more faith in a SORRYAZZ KICKER in kris brown than Schaub lmao. He sucked like hell with the Steelers, ....I have no idea why the Texans ever picked him up. He's horrible.

Comment

Working...
                              X