X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 80stheman View Post
    It's Brett Kern. And he's 10-0!

And btw, I was "theman" first.
    Yeah I know I messed up. I know he's Brett Kern, but since we have Matt Prater I kinda combined the two to create a superplayer.

I bow to you "first" man.

Comment

Originally posted by aditheman View Post
      One name : Matt Kern.

Look for the Titans to win tonight against the Texans. Forget about RB Chris Johnson. We all know the Titans win by the mere presence of Matt Kern on their team.

Go Kern.
      lmao!! You start a thread about a guy whose not even on the Titans roster
      "It's not how many breathes we take in a life time, but how many moments in our life time that take our breath away"

Comment

Originally posted by aditheman View Post
        Yeah I know I messed up. I know he's Brett Kern, but since we have Matt Prater I kinda combined the two to create a superplayer.

I bow to you "first" man.
        It's all good. :thumb:
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BRONCOS_OWN_U16 View Post
          who is matt kern?

and
          this is good for us. texans are now 5-5.

what sucks is the jags are all of the sudden 6-4 like us.
          looking at the jags schedule,
          @49ers
          houston
          miami
          indianapolis
          @new england
          @ cleveland
          hopefully they will lose some of those games. they are probably our biggest wild card competition if we dont win the division.
          Don't count out the Texans yet. I mean, they've missed out on chances to send it into overtime at the end of the game four times. Two field goals by Chris Brown against the Colts and Titans, and two times when they couldn't get a touchdown from the one-yard-line against the Jaguars and Cardinals. Outside of them, the only game they've lost outright was week one against the Jets. Scary to think that it's possible they could've been 9-1 right now.

Then when you consider the Bengals have lost two of their three games to us on a fluke play and against the Raiders when Larry Johnson fumbled in the red zone and the Raiders got ten points in two minutes... the only team that beat them outright... was the Texans. I could see them beating this Colts this weekend.... either way, until they hit seven losses I'm not going to count them out.

Fortunately, the same goes for us.

...oh. And for some reason I'm not too concerned about the Jaguars. *shrugs*

Comment

Working...
          X