Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Don't Know Who To Root For: Titans or Texans?!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Don't Know Who To Root For: Titans or Texans?!?!

Part of me wants the Titans to win because the Texans are fighting for one of the wild card playoff spots that the Broncos are also competing for (they will not win the division, San Diego's schedule is far too easy). So if the Texans lose, then we keep up in the wild card race.

But.........part of me wants the Texans to win because that will end the Brett Kern curse. Kern finally would lose a game and would break the curse, and the Broncos would dominate in the last 6 games. (I'm serious, because I believe in this stupid curse).

What side are you on?

sigpic

FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor

:cool:

Originally posted by getlynched47 View Post
    Part of me wants the Titans to win because the Texans are fighting for one of the wild card playoff spots that the Broncos are also competing for (they will not win the division, San Diego's schedule is far too easy). So if the Texans lose, then we keep up in the wild card race.

But.........part of me wants the Texans to win because that will end the Brett Kern curse. Kern finally would lose a game and would break the curse, and the Broncos would dominate in the last 6 games. (I'm serious, because I believe in this stupid curse).

What side are you on?

Root for Tennessee cause I have them straight up and +4 under 48.5 points for a lot of $$$$$$$$
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by thatkidhunt View Post
      Root for Tennessee cause I have them straight up and +4 under 48.5 points for a lot of $$$$$$$$
      But then Brett Kern is 10-0 and the curse continues

sigpic

Comment

But then Brett Kern is 10-0 and the curse continues
        True, but I need the money.

BTW

Is it wierd to you to see Brett Kern punt to Glen Martinez????
        sigpic

Comment

True, but I need the money.

BTW

Is it wierd to you to see Brett Kern punt to Glen Martinez????
          So your money >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Success of our team (Denver Broncos)???

I can't blame you

Yeah its kinda weird. Texans are full of ex-Bronco players

sigpic

Comment

Given the playoff implications I say go titans... Kurse of Kern can end another day
            :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
            Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Frenchy180 View Post
              Given the playoff implications I say go titans... Kurse of Kern can end another day
              Yes and I can use this money I win and make another Thanksgiving day parlae, and yes I bet with my heart, and yes I will be betting on Denver, and no I dont care how stupid anybody thinks I am, it makes the games even MORE enjoyable for me, and if we win (or cover at least) its twice the fun, plus Im already way up on the year, and the 6-0 start helped the wallet tremendously lol
              sigpic

Comment

Is it just me, or does the ref sound like Cleveland Brown from the Family Guy?
                sigpic

Adopted Posters:
                Broncbeat - 80stheman - kmcgough25 - InsaneBlaze 23
                Adopted By:
                Broncoholic JS & 80stheman
                Broncbeat

Comment

Originally posted by Thors Hammer View Post
                  Is it just me, or does the ref sound like Cleveland Brown from the Family Guy?
                  Oh my gosh!!!!!!!!! I have been texting everybody all night long saying the same exact thing, and have been during every game this guy has been the Umpire all year, that is so friggen crazy you just posted that!!!!!

Seriously, I sound like an idiot right now but I swear on my baby boys life I have been saying this!!!!!!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Come On Titans...........for the $$$$$$$$$$
                    sigpic

Comment

NOOOOOO!!

Okay I made up my mind I want the Texans to win. The Kern curse needs to end now. I bet if Titans lost, we would win on Thursday vs. the Giants

sigpic

Comment

yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

NOOOOOO!!

Okay I made up my mind I want the Texans to win. The Kern curse needs to end now. I bet if Titans lost, we would win on Thursday vs. the Giants
                          looks like we'll be 6-5 come Friday boys

Screw the Kern curse....it sucks. A gift to the Titans, a curse to the Broncos.

Damnit.

Anybody in the NFL looking for a kicker? Kris Brown, formally of the Texans, is now available

sigpic

Comment

yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            nice.

always go for the money man. thats something everyone could use. unless you are like bill gates or something

living in vegas, i love betting on games. but its my tradition to stay away from bronco games. dont care who they are playing. i dont want to be part of any jynx.

Comment

Originally posted by BRONCOS_OWN_U16 View Post
                              nice.

always go for the money man. thats something everyone could use. unless you are like bill gates or something

living in vegas, i love betting on games. but its my tradition to stay away from bronco games. dont care who they are playing. i dont want to be part of any jynx.
                              I understand that, its always "smart" not to bet with your heart for your team, but im crazy like that, I always bet on our team cause even though I tend to be critical, deep down, Im a blind faith HOMER!!!!!!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X