X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BroncoBJ4MVP!!!
    replied
    Originally posted by powderblues View Post
    Yeah they have, I can't access Cro's twitter anymore because he was instructed by teamates like Jammer to make it private and ignore Ochocinco... same was told to Merriman.

But those comments are from this week, check the times.

I want to see if Ocho will go over the middle when Merriman is in coverage? He will probably get away with it, Merriman is terrible at coverage, he needs to stick to rushing the QB.

P.S. this is interesting because the Bengals have always been my second favorite team, I watched Carson Palmer play at USC and have liked his play since.
    I'm following Cro.

:dance:

He actually replied to me on something I said to him.

But I like these lil twitter fights. I hope that The Bengals win obviously.

Leave a comment:

• Blue-N-Orange
    replied
    Originally posted by Alastor View Post
    Did any of them ever pass a high school English class?

Come on, people. You make ten mil a year. Pretend you did something in college (other than steroids).

PS: Cincy wins in a laugher.
    They are pretty dumb it seems

Leave a comment:

• Andyy_47
    replied
    Originally posted by CHARGER$ View Post
    Someone needs a sense of humor!

Anyways Ocho is one of my favorite non-charger players ever, his u stream is awesome. I watched 2 or 3 that stick out one was him unloading groceries that he bought because he was having something like 5 fans over for a week. Another was when he had like 10 friends over before the club and they sat in front of the computer busting jokes on each other just cracking up. The guy is definitely an ENTERTAINER .
    I just don't get why Merriman's face is there...the movie is about two pathetic middle aged men who think they're brilliant but are actually just leechers, is that the joke? Why would Merriman post it though. This does not make sense. This is chewbacca, chewbacca is a wookie, but lives on the planet Endor with 3 foot tall ewoks. Chewbacca is 7 foot tall and hairy, why the heck would he want to live with 3 foot tall ewoks, this doesn not make sense!

Leave a comment:

• CHARGER$
    replied
    Originally posted by Andyy_47 View Post
    Aaaand as I go on my twitter I see Merriman has tried to start up some of the trash already:

@OGOchoCinco see u sunday http://twitpic.com/tscr3

Edit: Well...I think this was meant to be smack, don't quite understand it. The San Diegans seem to find it funny...
    Someone needs a sense of humor!

Anyways Ocho is one of my favorite non-charger players ever, his u stream is awesome. I watched 2 or 3 that stick out one was him unloading groceries that he bought because he was having something like 5 fans over for a week. Another was when he had like 10 friends over before the club and they sat in front of the computer busting jokes on each other just cracking up. The guy is definitely an ENTERTAINER .

Leave a comment:

• Andyy_47
    replied
    Aaaand as I go on my twitter I see Merriman has tried to start up some of the trash already:

@OGOchoCinco see u sunday http://twitpic.com/tscr3

Edit: Well...I think this was meant to be smack, don't quite understand it. The San Diegans seem to find it funny...

Leave a comment:

• Andyy_47
    replied
    Originally posted by BoltNut View Post
    These guys just like to bag on each other. Chad's one of the best at it. He's done pretty well at backing his smack. It's all good for a chuckle.
    Last year against the Browns when they got beat by them he was trashing beforehand and Marvin Lewis specifically asked him to stop it.

THIS year he did it to the Bears and well, burnt their secondary bad. You'll be pleased to know it was Cutler he trashed to. Against the Steelers again, despite him being a passenger.

He's a brilliant player on the field and off, I love his style and swagger, and reguarly manage to catch his u-stream, he's all about giving back to the fans, and genuinelly feels lucky to be where he is. His smack is just really highlighted by the press

Leave a comment:

• BoltNut
    replied
    These guys just like to bag on each other. Chad's one of the best at it. He's done pretty well at backing his smack. It's all good for a chuckle.

Leave a comment:

• GridironChamp
    replied
    Originally posted by powderblues View Post
    Yeah they have, I can't access Cro's twitter anymore because he was instructed by teamates like Jammer to make it private and ignore Ochocinco... same was told to Merriman.

I want to see if Ocho will go over the middle when Merriman is in coverage? He will probably get away with it, Merriman is terrible at coverage, he needs to stick to rushing the QB.

P.S. this is interesting because the Bengals have always been my second favorite team, I watched Carson Palmer play at USC and have liked his play since.
    One thing about Ocho that I think we've seen over the past, especially this
    year, is that he is not afraid to get hit. He'll go over the middle, I'm almost
    sure he'd prefer to catch a pass over the middle, take a big hit by Merriman
    and hold onto the ball so he can get up and jaw at him.

Leave a comment:

• powderblues
    replied
    Originally posted by WhoDeyBengals View Post
    Has there been anything new since this happened, though? I follow @OGOchocinco, and I haven't seen a peep about the Chargers. Have Merriman or Cromartie said anything lately?

Otherwise, this is all kind of old news...

Leave a comment:

• WhoDeyBengals
    replied
    Has there been anything new since this happened, though? I follow @OGOchocinco, and I haven't seen a peep about the Chargers. Have Merriman or Cromartie said anything lately?

Otherwise, this is all kind of old news...

Leave a comment:

• SBAlki
    replied
    They are all just having fun. No bearing on the game what so ever. They are most likely friends and enjoy putting this type of stuff out there. It is funny, but do you really think that a reciever is going to talk smack to a LB?

Leave a comment:

• BroncoFanCanada
    replied
    Hold on, that video was from the middle of Merriman's work out?

Shouldn't there have been a guy in a lab coat holding a syringe in the background?

Leave a comment:

• Alastor
    replied
    Did any of them ever pass a high school English class?

Come on, people. You make ten mil a year. Pretend you did something in college (other than steroids).

PS: Cincy wins in a laugher.

Leave a comment:

• powderblues
    started a topic Twitter War: Merriman, Cromartie vs Ochocinco

Twitter War: Merriman, Cromartie vs Ochocinco

Not sure if Bronco fans have heard of this "twitter war"... it started June 2009, yes, JUNE! These three have been going at it ever since, Ocho has said he will destroy the Chargers "D", Merriman said he will teach him what lights out means, Cromartie says he will shut him down...

Personally I think it's dumb to let Ochocinco get in your head, he destroyed the Chargers last time he played them in 2006, he got like 10 catches, 260 yards and 2 touchdowns, I remember that game very well.

Here's a link to some of what they're trash talking about: http://my.thescore.com/scoreblog/arc...cho-cinco.aspx

Some snippets:

What do you guys think? Who will win this on the field?
Working...
X