Chris Henry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by getlynched47 View Post
    That's so sad. Did you guys catch Chad Ochocinco's interview?

The guy is a clown usually, but he almost made me cry after I watched his interview. Seriously. Ochocinco looked heart-broken and his emotion was real.

I feel very sorry for the Bengals organization, Chris Henry's family, and everybody else affected by this tragedy.

Check out Ochocinco's interview: http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=4751354
    Wow, thats a side of Chad nobodys every seen.

I've been avoiding this thread cause I dont know what say.. But I can wish the best for Henrys family and the Bengals organization. :salute!:

Comment

• I would just like to thank Bronco_Maniac69 for ever so graciously speaking on behalf of all of us, showing our support to Bengals fans on their forms with the utmost class as is to be expected by our organization and our fans.

Thank You, Conan.
      2016 GM for the Buffalo Bills.

Comment

• Originally posted by conannilsen View Post
        I would just like to thank Bronco_Maniac69 for ever so graciously speaking on behalf of all of us, showing our support to Bengals fans on their forms with the utmost class as is to be expected by our organization and our fans.

Thank You, Conan.
        I second this.

BM69 is a most fitting and superlative representative for us in this matter (and others)!

Thank you, BM69!

:salute!:
        Winter is Coming!

Comment

• Damn.

R.I.P. Chris Henry :salute!:
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by conannilsen View Post
            I would just like to thank Bronco_Maniac69 for ever so graciously speaking on behalf of all of us, showing our support to Bengals fans on their forms with the utmost class as is to be expected by our organization and our fans.

Thank You, Conan.
            As mentioned, ambassador fans from around the league are going there. Thanks for the props even though I don't feel they are necessary.

Showing pure class in a situation such as this is the right thing to do.

Today we are not football fans but human being fans.
            :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
              As mentioned, ambassador fans from around the league are going there. Thanks for the props even though I don't feel they are necessary.

Thanks for doing that, BM. I joined, but haven't gotten the confirmation e-mail, yet. It's been a couple of hours.
              Administrator
              sigpic

#LupusAwareness

#TackleCancer - Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• Originally posted by Peanut View Post
                Thanks for doing that, BM. I joined, but haven't gotten the confirmation e-mail, yet. It's been a couple of hours.
                Me too. In fact they denied my first account, probably because my email for registering at things has the word 'spam' in it.

Comment

• Chad's discussing it right now.

http://www.ustream.tv/ogochocinco

Check it out.
                  HEAR ME ROAR!
                  sigpic
                  Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

Comment

• For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
                    Romans 8:38,39

RIP 15.
                    sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post

Yea, I remember when D-will died. Fans from probably every NFL Team came over here just to give thier condolences. That always touched me. I was glad to see respectable fans. Of course theres some jerks out there. But its nice to see people give thier respect.

RIP Chris Henry.

Comment

• Chad is picturing Chris playing ball with Steve McNair in heaven, with Darrent Williams and Sean Taylor on defense.

This is funny, sad and touching at the same time...
                        HEAR ME ROAR!
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by WhoDeyBengals View Post
                          Chad is picturing Chris playing ball with Steve McNair in heaven, with Darrent Williams and Sean Taylor on defense.

This is funny, sad and touching at the same time...
                          ROFL

"Ima do it man, Im gonna wear his Jersey. The NFL gonna kill me. Probably take my whole check"
                          sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

• Yea, that part was funny. I always check Chad out on twitter and Ustream. Its nice to see him having fun now and telling all these Chris Henry stories.

I hope he does something this week. But you know he will. He don't care about the fines.

But damn, theres getting a full NFL Squad up in heaven now

And why is he getting a haircut? What hair does he have?

Comment

• Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
                              ROFL

"Ima do it man, Im gonna wear his Jersey. The NFL gonna kill me. Probably take my whole check"
                              He would if they'd let him on the field. I hope that he scores, because I know whatever comes next will be great.

Originally posted by BroncoBJ4MVP!!! View Post
                              Yea, that part was funny. I always check Chad out on twitter and Ustream. Its nice to see him having fun now and telling all these Chris Henry stories.

I hope he does something this week. But you know he will. He don't care about the fines.

But damn, theres getting a full NFL Squad up in heaven now

And why is he getting a haircut? What hair does he have?
                              He always keeps it bald. I don't know why... he's got a full head of hair if he wants it.
                              HEAR ME ROAR!
                              sigpic

Comment

• Wearing Henry's jersey? They better let him on. I hope the stadium boos the crap out of the officials if they don't.
                                Brock you like a hurricane!
                                sigpic
                                Think of a bigger, stronger, more handsome Eli Manning.... That's Fargo.

Comment

Working...
                                X