Is Ben Roethlisberger...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ravage!!! View Post
    Ben Roth is the best QB of that class.. no matter how much a Chargers fan will try to claim its the jerk in SD.

Ben has two rings.... SD's QB has one playoff win.
    Actually Rivers has 2 playoff wins. Unless your not counting that 1st game where Volek came in.

But 1 playoff win sounds better to me

I hate every QB from that class though.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravage!!! View Post
      Ben Roth is the best QB of that class.. no matter how much a Chargers fan will try to claim its the jerk in SD.

Ben has two rings.... SD's QB has one playoff win.
      Rivers playoff wins:

2007 vs Titans
      2007 @ Colts
      2008 vs Colts

Rivers playoff losses:

2007 @ Patriots
      2008 @ Steelers

Roethlisburger playoff wins:

2004 vs Jets
      2005 @ Bengals
      2005 @ Colts
      2005 @ Broncos
      2005 Super Bowl 40 vs Seahawks
      2008 vs Chargers
      2008 vs Ravens
      2008 Super Bowl 43 vs Cardinals

Roethlisburger playoff losses:

2004 vs Patriots
      2007 vs Jaguars

The Steelers with Big Ben have won 2 championships, the Chargers with Rivers have not won any.

Does this mean Rivers is not as good as Big Ben? No... because if you think so that also means Big Ben is better than Brees, Marino, P. Manning and Young simply because he has championship rings or more than them.

One player does not win a team a championship, a team does. I congratulate Big Ben for his success and I'm happy for him, but just know that Rivers has not had much defensive help, which is the key to post season success while on the other hand Big Ben has had the best defense of the decade, and has had the best overall defense in the 2008 Super Bowl run.
      Last edited by powderblues; 12-22-2009, 01:02 AM.
      Rivers is deciding to play bad, just to see how it feels.

Comment

Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
        Silencing his critics (including myself) with his performance yesterday?

To recap 500 + yards, 3 TD's, a frozen rope from 48 yards to win the game..
        I don't like em period, So I really don't care how well or bad he plays lol. . .
        sigpic
        MILE HIGH TIL I DIE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
          Silencing his critics (including myself) with his performance yesterday?

To recap 500 + yards, 3 TD's, a frozen rope from 48 yards to win the game..
          No way was that a 48 yard pass. But Ben has proved he's a top 5 QB for a few years now..not just recently.

Comment

Originally posted by WhoDeyBengals View Post
            I agree with Charlie. But that's the AFC North. Hate.

I hope he lives a happy, fulfilling life outside of football. But the second he steps onto a field, I want him to get his ass kicked every play until he retires. And then the next Steelers QB can step in and take beatings for the rest of his career. Wash, rinse, repeat.

If Santa is real: I have been a good boy and this is what I would like for Christmas.
            I wholeheartedly agree. I can't stand Big Ben. I'd give you CPs if I could, but I must spread it around.
            Kenny McKinley: Eleven Forever.
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X