Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Ben Roethlisberger...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Is Ben Roethlisberger...

    Silencing his critics (including myself) with his performance yesterday?

    To recap 500 + yards, 3 TD's, a frozen rope from 48 yards to win the game..
    Last edited by CoryWinget81; 12-21-2009, 03:59 PM.
    sigpic

    Hooray, beer!

  • #2
    He's almost like a modern day John Elway to me with a little lesser arm strength.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx View Post
      He's almost like a modern day John Elway to me with a little lesser arm strength.
      Yeah the only difference is, instead of Run left, run right, run left, punt, hope John can win it in the 4th, its sack, sack, long throw, FG, hope the D and Ben can win it in the 4th
      sigpic

      Hooray, beer!

      Comment


      • #4
        Big Ben has gotten better, remember when the Steelers kept him under 21 pass attempts a game and they were undefeated? I'm talking about his rookie year (15-1 Record)... now he has matured and this offense is about him now, this team is about him, their defense and running game is not what it once was.

        Out of the 2004 Draft Class, I'd say Rivers is the best QB followed by Big Ben... Eli is playing better but I just don't see the same leadership I see from the other two guys.

        Anyone else think the same?
        Rivers is deciding to play bad, just to see how it feels.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by powderblues View Post
          Big Ben has gotten better, remember when the Steelers kept him under 21 pass attempts a game and they were undefeated? I'm talking about his rookie year (15-1 Record)... now he has matured and this offense is about him now, this team is about him, their defense and running game is not what it once was.

          Out of the 2004 Draft Class, I'd say Rivers is the best QB followed by Big Ben... Eli is playing better but I just don't see the same leadership I see from the other two guys.

          Anyone else think the same?
          Yeah. I think Eli looked great surrounded by all of the great surprise players for the Giants. They engineered that SB win for 10 years, if you really thought about it.
          sigpic

          Hooray, beer!

          Comment


          • #6
            Big Ben has emerged as one of the elite QB's in the league. He's what J Russel should be....
            sigpic
            Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

            Comment


            • #7
              Can't stand him.

              Hope that team stumbles and falls.
              The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

              The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Charlie Brown View Post
                Can't stand him.

                Hope that team stumbles and falls.
                Wow, you're rude.

                Comment


                • #9
                  The guy has won two Super Bowls. I hope he doesn't have many critics left.

                  I've been a believer in Ben for a while now. That 19 yarder that he threw at the end of the game was a ridiculously perfect pass.
                  sigpic

                  "Today's the tomorrow that you should've feared yesterday."

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Ben Roth is the best QB of that class.. no matter how much a Chargers fan will try to claim its the jerk in SD.

                    Ben has two rings.... SD's QB has one playoff win.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      He showed on the last drive why he is one of the better QBs in the league today. It wasn't just the last play of the game, there were several passes, the one to Heath Miller, that were spectacular. He has become the best QB from that draft class.
                      sigpic

                      Adopted Posters:
                      Broncbeat - 80stheman - kmcgough25 - InsaneBlaze 23
                      Adopted By:
                      Broncoholic JS & 80stheman
                      Broncbeat

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by BroncoBJ4MVP!!! View Post
                        Wow, you're rude.
                        Thanks MVP!

                        :salute!:
                        The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

                        The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by BroncoBJ4MVP!!! View Post
                          Wow, you're rude.
                          I agree with Charlie. But that's the AFC North. Hate.

                          I hope he lives a happy, fulfilling life outside of football. But the second he steps onto a field, I want him to get his ass kicked every play until he retires. And then the next Steelers QB can step in and take beatings for the rest of his career. Wash, rinse, repeat.

                          If Santa is real: I have been a good boy and this is what I would like for Christmas.
                          HEAR ME ROAR!
                          sigpic
                          Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by WhoDeyBengals View Post
                            I agree with Charlie. But that's the AFC North. Hate.

                            I hope he lives a happy, fulfilling life outside of football. But the second he steps onto a field, I want him to get his ass kicked every play until he retires. And then the next Steelers QB can step in and take beatings for the rest of his career. Wash, rinse, repeat.

                            If Santa is real: I have been a good boy and this is what I would like for Christmas.
                            I have his rookie card, I hope he doesn't suddenly suck

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by CinnaMunMun View Post
                              I have his rookie card, I hope he doesn't suddenly suck
                              Do you believe in Christmas magic?
                              HEAR ME ROAR!
                              sigpic
                              Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X