Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

As of RIGHT NOW who do you think will be in the Super Bowl this year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll be hated for saying this, but the way the Chargers had played since we defeated them in SD, I'll say the Chargers are going to the Super Bowl and most likely they're gonna win it! Don't be surprised if it is so. I like how they woke up, and Rivers is a hell of QB.
    So, my prediction is Chargers vs. Vikings. Both Colts and Saints will choke in their Championship games. And Favre will not get his dirty, filthy hands on another Vince Lombardi trophy.
    sigpic

Comment

I'm hoping Indy can go 19-0 just to stick it to the Patriots......

But if that doesn't happen, I think it will be a Chargers/Saints Super Bowl. Brees will get his revenge on the Chargers for letting him go and not being, "good enough"

Comment

Chargers vs Nawlins

Nawlins wins!

Comment

Originally posted by LgndKller20073 View Post
          I'm hoping Indy can go 19-0 just to stick it to the Patriots......

But if that doesn't happen, I think it will be a Chargers/Saints Super Bowl. Brees will get his revenge on the Chargers for letting him go and not being, "good enough"
          Brees is a great player and person, it was just a business decision made by the Chargers GM AJ Smith who many Charger players and fans don't like because of his ego. It just wasn't economically smart to pay both guys starting money, one of them had to go... and we would be in the same situation because if Brees stayed, and Rivers went to the Saints, you'd be saying Rivers will get his revenge.

It's a no win situation, but I'm happy that both guys are classy and understand its a business and they have both thrived in recent years.
          Rivers is deciding to play bad, just to see how it feels.

Comment

Colts and Saints. Norv will be Norv in the playoffs, the Bolts dont stand a chance.

Comment

Well the playoffs are set and still say San Diego & New Orleans in the big dance. Whichever one wins gets their first. I think the Colts will be eliminated in their first game, which will most likely be against the Ravens, since NE will put the Jets out next week. Then New England gets beat badly in San Diego, while the Ravens crush the Colts in Indy. Then you'll have Baltimore @ San Diego for the AFC Championship game, where the Chargers will get their revenge for an early season play where Ray Lewis saved the day for the Ravens. This time he won't get the chance, because it won't even be a close game.

Honestly, I think the Chargers, with the stretch they are on, are the best team in the NFL currently. But I hope they get beat, just the same, and I hope Brees is the one that beats them. But that's just me.

Edit: Oops, I didn't realize the Ravens had dropped to the 6th seed. So that means New England will get beat by the Ravens, before the Ravens beat the Colts in Indy. Meanwhile, the Bengals will beat the Jets, and then get crushed in San Diego. Still resulting in the same AFC Championship game.
              Last edited by DaHammer; 01-03-2010, 09:51 PM.

Comment

I hate to say this but I'll go with Chargers vs. Cowboys showdown.

The Chargers are the best team in football right, hands down. Why? Their QB is awesome.

I hate that little cocky POS maggot, but he's really really good, very clutch and barring a disaster will take them to the SB. But then, I would love for them to lose, which they will.

Comment

New York Jets Vs. Philadelphia Eagles.

New York Jets win.

Comment

Working...
                  X