Tom Cable out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tom Cable out?

ESPN is reporting that Al Davis is close to firing Tom Cable as head coach of the Raiders. That will be 6 coaches since Gruden left. Wow, what once was a proud franchise...
    sigpic

Adopted Posters:
    Broncbeat - 80stheman - kmcgough25 - InsaneBlaze 23
    Adopted By:
    Broncoholic JS & 80stheman
    Broncbeat

That would be a shame, if it happens. The Raiders were playing hard for Coach Cable, with improbable but impressive wins over Philiadelphia, Cincinatti, Pittsburgh & Denver.
    “I’m your huckleberry!”

Comment

Never go against the Crypt Keeper on his talent evaluations. As true as the statement is that the Raiders would have contended without Russell, Cable should not have said it publicly. It got Kyffin fired, and now Cable. I think Cable could have said nothing and benched Russell all next season and say he was beat out by Gradkowski or Frye and gotten away with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
        Never go against the Crypt Keeper on his talent evaluations. As true as the statement is that the Raiders would have contended without Russell, Cable should not have said it publicly. It got Kyffin fired, and now Cable. I think Cable could have said nothing and benched Russell all next season and say he was beat out by Gradkowski or Frye and gotten away with it.
        Did Cable really say that?
        sigpic
        Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

He doesn't deserve it but, if it's to bring Gruden back I'm all for it.

Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
          Did Cable really say that?
          Yes, more than once.

Comment

Originally posted by Raiderfan76 View Post
            He doesn't deserve it but, if it's to bring Gruden back I'm all for it.

Yes, more than once.
            If Gruden is smart he will do what any other NFL coach will do when Al calls, laugh and hang up the phone.
            sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

Well, Cable is out and Russell will stay. In fact, Russell might even get an extension. I can't take this crap anymore. I can't keep continuing to supporting this team while Davis puts it in the ****ter even more.

Comment

I was going to laugh at the fact that Al Davis will fire Tom Cable to keep JaMarcus Russell on the field, but then I remembered that JaMarcus beat the Broncos at Mile High... Twice.
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X