Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ron Turner Fired

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ron Turner Fired

    Ron Turner, offensive co-ordinator of the Chicago Bears was fired today, let the bears blame deflection begin!

    Link!

    I think this is going to be an even more interesting offseason for the Bears...

  • #2
    oh wow. jay cutler getting someone fired. what a surprise.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by lolcopter View Post
      oh wow. jay cutler getting someone fired. what a surprise.
      Only once in his nine years as a pro OC did Turner have a top 10 offense, and it was Cutler who got him fired????

      Comment


      • #4
        Charlie Weiss has already thrown his own name into the mix. I have heard he wants to be Bears OC, and can you blame him? Who wouldnt want to run an offense with a guy like Cutler.

        Save me the interception crap, the kid is downright talented and once the Bears actually get some talent around him that is gonna be a good team, offensivley at least.
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by bears6385 View Post
          Only once in his nine years as a pro OC did Turner have a top 10 offense, and it was Cutler who got him fired????
          turner sucks, no doubt. it's just funny that jay cutler leaves a wake of mediocrity and terminations wherever he goes

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by lolcopter View Post
            turner sucks, no doubt. it's just funny that jay cutler leaves a wake of mediocrity and terminations wherever he goes
            In 08' your defense flat out sucked, and had you been able to keep a RB or two healthy, your offense might have just carried you to the playoffs.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by bears6385 View Post
              In 08' your defense flat out sucked, and had you been able to keep a RB or two healthy, your offense might have just carried you to the playoffs.
              but... they didn't. in large part to the golden boy throwing 4 INTs to 2 TDs in the last three critical games.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by thatkidhunt View Post
                Charlie Weiss has already thrown his own name into the mix. I have heard he wants to be Bears OC, and can you blame him? Who wouldnt want to run an offense with a guy like Cutler.

                Save me the interception crap, the kid is downright talented and once the Bears actually get some talent around him that is gonna be a good team, offensivley at least.
                Weiss is going to KC
                http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4802526

                Comment


                • #9
                  Dear Jay Cutler, maybe if you stopped kissing your arm before you tried to throw the ball between 5 defenders, I would still have my job.

                  Ron Turner.






                  NFL Shop

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    amazing that people still defend the guy

                    27 tds and 26 ints haha


                    bears fans now making excuses broncos fans did

                    the guy is marty schottenheimer of qbs, cept unlike marty, dude can't even finish above .500

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by jcdaveyunbanned View Post
                      amazing that people still defend the guy

                      27 tds and 26 ints haha


                      bears fans now making excuses broncos fans did

                      the guy is marty schottenheimer of qbs, cept unlike marty, dude can't even finish above .500
                      jc.......good to see you back, and yes Bear fans still support Cutler.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Andyy_47 View Post
                        Ron Turner, offensive co-ordinator of the Chicago Bears was fired today, let the bears blame deflection begin!

                        Link!

                        I think this is going to be an even more interesting offseason for the Bears...
                        I postulated early in the season that Jay would find a way to get Ron Turner thrown out of Halas Hall. I was flamed and the notion was scoffed at.

                        Looks as though Jay got exactly what he wants. Now he can start working on Lovie.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          The Denver Post is reporting that Jeremy Bates has been contacted by the Bears and has the inside track.

                          Adam Schefter has also reported this.

                          That would be great news for da Bears. Cutler exploded when Bates was given control of the offense last year.
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            jay cutler: GM haha

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X