• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ingle Martin is a flat out baller.
    sigpic

Comment

• When Ingle Saved Christmas

It's Christmas time again, and all the land is merry again as we approach yet another happy Christmas.

But Christmas wasn't always happy, in fact, once upon a time -- oh about 4 years ago, Christmas nearly came to a grinding halt!

Yes boys and girls, Christmas almost got closed forever. T'was the Monday before Christmas in all Santa's house. Not a Santa elf was sleeping, not even his spouse. All of the jolly little people making cheap toys to deliver to all good little girls and boys.

All the elves were slaving away, because Christmas Eve was only three nights away! So out of from the office cracked Santa's black whip, to help all the workers get toys ready to ship! "If any of you fools screw off" he'd yell, "I'll come down there myself and raise frozen white Hell!

But that night Santa drank a bit too much whiskey and gin, and crashed that sleigh into a barn bin! The cops suspended his license and impounded his sleigh, so how could he deliver presents on Christmas Day?

Just before Santa called off Christmas that year, in walked Ingle Martin whom elves met with cheer!

"I'll deliver the presents for you" said Ingle, "but no presents for you this year, Mr. Kris Kringle!"

So off Ingle Martin flew in Santa's sleigh, and brought joy to good children on that Christmas Day.

Merry Christmas, turdboats!
      Last edited by Fargo; 12-02-2010, 06:12 AM.
      Brock you like a hurricane!
      sigpic
      Think of a bigger, stronger, more handsome Eli Manning.... That's Fargo.

Comment

• Originally posted by thatkidhunt View Post
        Do you know who the greatest QB of all time is? Do you know who the only person to ever throw a pass 65 yards in the air downfield and catch it himself is? If you answered yes then it is safe to say you are aware of the All Mighty and Powerfull man that is the Ingle, Ingle Martin.

We have been following all that is Ingle in another thread started by my buddy Jake N Bake. In that thread you can find stories (all true) and highlightes of all the accomplishments that have taken place in the life of our hero Ingle Martin.

Its time to start an official fan club for the Ingle. I already know a few who will be here reguardless, they have to out of respect for the Ingle, plus they fear him, as do I.

These are the Ingle Martin Monsters, if you would like to join, please post here, and make sure you are caught up on the life and times of the great Ingle Martin. I will keep track of the members along with the help of my Ingle Brothers listed below. Keep it Ingle!!!!

JetRazor74--Ingle Martins Official PR Guy.

Thatkidhunt--Only artist signed to Ingle Martin Records Inc (talented too)

Fargo-- Ingle Martin's Author (want to know some of the Ingle's wildest tales, ask Fargo)

Jake N Bake-- Ingle Martin's Agent, he knows all that is Ingle, and is credited for bringing the Ingle to life here on the boards.

Karnage--Ingle Martin's Personal Assistant
        Life and times are both magazines.

I'll be Ingle's DJ.
        sigpic

"Maybe if he had an iron suit or a magic hammer...."

Comment

• Can I be the Canadian advisor to Ingle Martin? Spread all the preachings of his Ingleness to those across the border?

Comment

• Originally posted by ElwayArmy7 View Post
            Can I be the Canadian advisor to Ingle Martin? Spread all the preachings of his Ingleness to those across the border?
            Yes, you may.

:ingle:
            Brock you like a hurricane!
            sigpic
            Think of a bigger, stronger, more handsome Eli Manning.... That's Fargo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fargo View Post
              It's Christmas time again, and all the land is merry again as we approach yet another happy Christmas.

But Christmas wasn't always happy, in fact, once upon a time -- oh about 4 years ago, Christmas nearly came to a grinding halt!

Yes boys and girls, Christmas almost got closed forever. T'was the Monday before Christmas in all Santa's house. Not a Santa elf was sleeping, not even his spouse. All of the jolly little people making cheap toys to deliver to all good little girls and boys.

All the elves were slaving away, because Christmas Eve was only three nights away! So out of from the office cracked Santa's black whip, to help all the workers get toys ready to ship! "If any of you fools screw off" he'd yell, "I'll come down there myself and raise frozen white Hell!

But that night Santa drank a bit too much whiskey and gin, and crashed that sleigh into a barn bin! The cops suspended his license and impounded his sleigh, so how could he deliver presents on Christmas Day?

Just before Santa called off Christmas that year, in walked Ingle Martin whom elves met with cheer!

"I'll deliver the presents for you" said Ingle, "but no presents for you this year, Mr. Kris Kringle!"

So off Ingle Martin flew in Santa's sleigh, and brought joy to good children on that Christmas Day.

Merry Christmas, turdboats!
              NOthing better than a good Christmas turd!
              sigpic
              2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

• Ingle Martin's Monsters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                sigpic

Comment

• i never understood why people love him. He sucked in the UFL.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnlimburg View Post
                    i never understood why people love him. He sucked in the UFL.
                    Never understood why? Seriously?

We have a lot of work to do here guys.........
                    sigpic

Comment

• Ingle Martin Moster #6 felt this thread needed to be bumped.

Reporting for Duty, Mr. Ingle!
                      2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

sigpic

Comment

• I got dibs on "Ingle Martin's Confidant" =]
                        DENVER STAND UP!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X