Donovan McNabb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donovan McNabb

I don't know if any of you have been watching any Eagles, but McNabb has been TO FREAKEN GOOD!!!

Week 1: 26/36 for 330 yards. 72.2% completions. 4 TD passes
    Week 2: 19/28 for 245 yards. 67.9% completions. 2 TD passes
    1 rushing TD
    Week 3: 29/41 for 356 yards. 70.7% completions. 2 TD passes
    1 rushing TD

he is also one of the few QBs that hasnt thrown an Interception yet
    Eagles own u

This guy IS my fantasy team. I just can'wat wait for their rematch with the Vikes in the NFCCG. Hopefully it will be at Minnesota so the Vikes can pound them

Comment

Originally posted by Den45 KC27
      This guy IS my fantasy team. I just can'wat wait for their rematch with the Vikes in the NFCCG. Hopefully it will be at Minnesota so the Vikes can pound them
      they may pound the Eagles, but McNabb is untouchable

his QBR is about 15 above the NFL record, can he keep that up is the question
      Eagles own u

Comment

Yes, he has been pretty good the past 3 games with TO
        RIP Darrent Williams

Comment

Originally posted by AlwaysPhilly
          Yes, he has been pretty good the past 3 games with TO
          QBR Avg, last 3 games, 120
          QBR Avg, last half of last year 100
          QBR befor that 70
          Eagles own u

Comment

I'm not going to start a new thread for this, but maybe a few of you could answer this for me.

Why do so many Denver fans hate Philly? I'll admit that I don't know alot about the Bronco's but I am learning. I've never disliked your team or fans. Really never had a reason. And every time they made the superbowl, against the 9'ers, Deadskins, Packers, believe it or not I rooted for the Bronco's.

I'm learning more about your team, yes mainly because of my fiance being a fan. I just don't understand the hate for the Eagles here. we are in different division on top of that different conferences. Really no history between the 2 teams, except for very few games played against each other.

Anyway, was just wondering.
            RIP Darrent Williams

Comment

I don't have anything against the Eagles from being a Denver fan, but being a Vikings fan as well.....I want a rematch. I'll admit, I got a lot of respect for this Eagles team.

Comment

Originally posted by AlwaysPhilly
                I'm not going to start a new thread for this, but maybe a few of you could answer this for me.

Why do so many Denver fans hate Philly?
                I don't hate the Eagles or their fans...I respect you Smeagles, hehe j/k...but really I think you guys have smart fans and a loyal following...I wish the best for your team (except a SB victory over us). congradulation on the wedding I hope you have a wonderful life together.

The earth is but one country and mankind it's citizens
                Baha'u'llah

"Everyone takes turns making mistakes in poker. The trick is to skip your turn."
                Mike Caro

"The all-in play works every time but once"

You can observe a lot just by watching.
                Yogi Berra

every year.

Comment

Yeah I got nothing against Philly. Hopefully this'll be the year for you guys. I'm sure your tired of getting beat in the NFC Championship by the flavor of the month. I think TO's gunna put em over the top finally. And hell yes D Nabb is smokin. That's why he's on my fantasy team. Gotta admit. He runs pretty good for an Irish guy.

Comment

Donovan McNabb = MVP this year.
                    kiwi Bronco fan

Comment

AlwaysPhilly----I think there's just a lot of homers on this board who just don't like to give respect to anyone unless they personally like the player, regardless of skill.
                      People come on here saying this and that about great players like Jamal Lewis, Ahman Green, manning, etc.
                      They're just haters!

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Working...
                      X