Rey maualuga ARRESTED

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rey maualuga ARRESTED

just got text from espn he was arrested for drunk and careless driving. I remember draft last year and wanted him bad im kinda glad we didnt now

McDaniels foresaw this event and avoided drafting another problematic player!
    Brock you like a hurricane!
    sigpic
    Think of a bigger, stronger, more handsome Eli Manning.... That's Fargo.

Comment

He is trying to earn the starting job at MLB
      sigpic

Comment

Seriously? you guys are saying he's a problematic player because he had a DUI???

Either you are joking, or you guys have to be the most judgmental people I've ever seen.

I, in NO WAY, advocate drinking in driving. But to suggest that he is some kind of cancer, some kind of problematic, or 'bad choice' of a player because of it...seem extremely absurd to me.

Comment

You think I was being serious there Rav?
          Brock you like a hurricane!
          sigpic
          Think of a bigger, stronger, more handsome Eli Manning.... That's Fargo.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravage!!! View Post
            Seriously? you guys are saying he's a problematic player because he had a DUI???

Either you are joking, or you guys have to be the most judgmental people I've ever seen.

I, in NO WAY, advocate drinking in driving. But to suggest that he is some kind of cancer, some kind of problematic, or 'bad choice' of a player because of it...seem extremely absurd to me.
            not saying hes problematic at all, it jus sucks seeing a player of that caliber tagging a drunk driving on his carear already

Comment

problematic...........no, but could become a problem. He's young, so hopefully this is not a depiction of his future. Now if 6 month to a year from now he get another DUI/DWI then yes it is a problem.
              sigpic
              2012 Broncos Country Pick 'Em Challenge Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Fargo View Post
                You think I was being serious there Rav?
                Nooo.. you weren't serious about forseeing the future, but the word problematic used when a player gets a DUI isn't unusual around here. But I just used the word because it fit. But you can see that others in the thread were and are serious anytime something like this happens. OMG, I'm glad we didn't draft this guy!!!

Comment

Probably wont even be suspended LOL

Had it been Cannabis though he'd be suspended for a couple games, or atleast put into their "drug treatment" program.

Maualuga isn't problematic, he is STUPID, getting a DUI is about the stupidest thing a person can do. IMO it shows a serious character flaw, and complete lack of responsibility. People die everyday from drunk drivers, and to ignore this, or call it a one time thing completely ignores how serious DUI's can be!

Comment

I wanted us to get Maualuga and I still think he will become a great MLB/ILB, he played pretty well for the Bengals as an OLB.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ravage!!! View Post

with roger goodell, it begins the path that makes him a problematic player

Comment

I've known people who have lossed friends and family, and one has to live the rest of her life in constant pain (from her late teens) due to drunk drivers.

It isn't a small thing, and it is not something to be taken lightly.

Comment

This coupled with some issues Rey had at USC lean towards the description of a problematic player.

Comment

The official source for NFL news, video highlights, fantasy football, game-day coverage, schedules, stats, scores and more.

Lets get hammered then drive and hit 2 cars and a parking meter, because I have great judgement as a person!

Glad we passed on him like I said last year before the draft!!!

Comment

Originally posted by PowderAddict View Post
                              I've known people who have lossed friends and family, and one has to live the rest of her life in constant pain (from her late teens) due to drunk drivers.

It isn't a small thing, and it is not something to be taken lightly.
                              We have found something we agree on! I also have firends and clients that have been affected by the careless actions of a drunk driver.

I think most that are posting/will post know it isnt something to be taken lightly. I do know some good people that have DUI's on their record (many of them clients). One DUI means you were an idiot that night. I try to reserve judgement if I dont know someone personally when I see things like this.

Comment

Working...
                              X