Rey maualuga ARRESTED

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AC1 View Post
    Didn't Richard Quinn get arrested too? And wasn't Alphonso Smith hanging out at Blackhawk the night before games?
    Did I say that was a good move on their part? Do you think that statement about Blackhawk is accurate? Are you treating my post as anything other than a blatant attempt at being ludicrous?

That post was sarcasm. I'll be sure to put a heads up notice in my titles from now on.

Originally posted by PowderAddict View Post
    Maybe not a problem on the field an in the locker room, but it is an issue football wise if these issues continue that could lead to a suspension.

Not saying he's a cancer or a bad guy, but he is a risk, that's why he dropped out of the first round.
    Right, but that alone doesn't make him a complete liability with his first offense.

Putting things in to perspective, since I don't know a lot about the guy:

Do we know how many DUI's he has total?

Does he have a criminal history?

Does he have drug problems, or did he make a stupid mistake and was caught in the act of it?

I need answers to questions like that before I call a player a liability or problematic. Chris Henry was certainly that at some point, with all respect to his life. Brandon Marshall has a history, Vick does, and I could go on. I'd need to have insight that would allow me to decide whether or not he'd repeat his mistakes.
    Last edited by Fargo; 01-29-2010, 12:37 PM.
    Brock you like a hurricane!
    sigpic
    Think of a bigger, stronger, more handsome Eli Manning.... That's Fargo.

Comment

Originally posted by Fargo View Post
      Did I say that was a good move on their part? Do you think that statement about Blackhawk is accurate? Are you treating my post as anything other than a blatant attempt at being ludicrous?

That post was sarcasm. I'll be sure to put a heads up notice in my titles from now on.

Right, but that alone doesn't make him a complete liability with his first offense.

Putting things in to perspective, since I don't know a lot about the guy:

Do we know how many DUI's he has total?

Does he have a criminal history?

Does he have drug problems, or did he make a stupid mistake and was caught in the act of it?

I need answers to questions like that before I call a player a liability or problematic. Chris Henry was certainly that at some point, with all respect to his life. Brandon Marshall has a history, Vick does, and I could go on. I'd need to have insight that would allow me to decide whether or not he'd repeat his mistakes.
      I'm not saying he's a problem or a liability football wise, but that was a horrible decision that could have had horrible life altering results. Hopefully he recognizes the gravity of his situation, and learns for it. Everyone makes mistakes, not everyone learns and grows from them.

Comment

Originally posted by mtownclown View Post
        just got text from espn he was arrested for drunk and careless driving. I remember draft last year and wanted him bad im kinda glad we didnt now
        Haha, you guys are SO quick to judge, like no one here has ever done anything bad?

Ont he field, Rey is a lot better pickup that Alphonso Smith is. We would have been a sick D with him and DJ running wild

Comment

Originally posted by BarkdogRX7 View Post
          Haha, you guys are SO quick to judge, like no one here has ever done anything bad?

Ont he field, Rey is a lot better pickup that Alphonso Smith is. We would have been a sick D with him and DJ running wild
          sure weve done bad things but we dont have to worry about roger goodell and half the world knowing about it. im not saying anything about his onfield play cuz ill be the first to tell you hes a monster.

Comment

well he didnt get him self suspended before the last game, so he isnt that problematic.

Comment

Originally posted by PowderAddict View Post
              I'm not saying he's a problem or a liability football wise, but that was a horrible decision that could have had horrible life altering results. Hopefully he recognizes the gravity of his situation, and learns for it. Everyone makes mistakes, not everyone learns and grows from them.
              That's what I'm aiming at. It was a very stupid move on his part, but perhaps he'll figure things out before he repeats the same mistake.
              Originally posted by Sparky The Sun Devil View Post
              well he didnt get him self suspended before the last game, so he isnt that problematic.
              If he got suspended, then he's problematic. No way around it. Didn't know that he did.
              Brock you like a hurricane!
              sigpic
              Think of a bigger, stronger, more handsome Eli Manning.... That's Fargo.

Comment

Originally posted by Fargo View Post

If he got suspended, then he's problematic. No way around it. Didn't know that he did.
                he never got a suspension. i was referring to those 2 who must not be named from our team that are an example of a problematic player.

one time Erin Andrews was taping and Rey M came up behind her during a game and acted like he was doing the freaky with her. he had to make an apology for that.

Comment

Here is a pic... Why is he still driving a pontiac sunfire?!
                  He crashed into some stuff too, so its not like he was just swerving a little bit.

TMZ has obtained a photo of Cincinnati Bengals star Rey Maualuga taking a field sobriety test moments after he allegedly crashed his blue Pontiac into two parked cars and a parking meter early this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by d-bronx42 View Post
                    Here is a pic... Why is he still driving a pontiac sunfire?!]
                    Sunfires are cool, especially the black convertible ones.

Comment

You would think they are Wealthy Enough to catch a Taxi, I am broke but still find ways to not Drink and Drive, aka DD or just do not go out

Comment

^ I would think that the teams have their own cabs for their players to call when their drunk so they don't have to drive. Maybe not all teams do but I'm near sure at least some do.
                        Congratulations...

@ Week 11: Chargers took it.

Comment

I was hit by a drunk driver...I did not get hurt but.....its common sense......don't drink and drive...come on...be smart...but your in the NFL...your not smart.....you rode football to the NFL and you still lack common sense.....theres no excuse for driving drunk...oh no hes not a cancer to the team....He is a cancer to the world ....drinking is a choice not a disease...call a cab..call your dad...call a friend...call someone...don't drive.

you get paid millions to play in the NFL...and you can do anything even murder and still play...what a place to work....you know I have a CDL if I was busted driving drunk my job would be over done with I would be screwed for years
                          sigpic

Comment

so what else is new with the bengals??

Comment

Originally posted by Firstwave64 View Post
                              I was hit by a drunk driver...I did not get hurt but.....its common sense......don't drink and drive...come on...be smart...but your in the NFL...your not smart.....you rode football to the NFL and you still lack common sense.....theres no excuse for driving drunk...oh no hes not a cancer to the team....He is a cancer to the world ....drinking is a choice not a disease...call a cab..call your dad...call a friend...call someone...don't drive.

you get paid millions to play in the NFL...and you can do anything even murder and still play...what a place to work....you know I have a CDL if I was busted driving drunk my job would be over done with I would be screwed for years
                              There are plenty of players in the NFL with College Degrees. And they made it into good colleges to begin with. How can you call someone that went to school at USC not smart?
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X