Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Bowl IXIV ~ Saints and Colts

So who are you rooting for?

I think this is going to be an exciting one. A high flying shootout. Should be a good one this year! :dance:

We're having our annual SB Party if ya'll wanna come over.

Holding our contest too with a $20 prize to the winner with the most correct answers.

I'm rooting for the Saints. WHO DAT!
    New Orleans Saints
    77.78%
    Indianapolis Colts
    22.22%

The poll is expired.

:usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

i have no ties to either team, but i like seeing a team win it for the first time in franchise history.

Comment

Hate the Colts because I live in Indiana.

Saints for the Lombardi trophy

Comment

sigpic
        - ★ -
        2012 Adopt a Bronco : Joe Mays

Comment

I'm pulling for the Saints to win. Nothing against either team, but I would like the Saints to win for the city of New Orleans.

By the way, I'm no wiz with Roman numerals, but I think you have your X's, I's, and V's mixed up.
          sigpic

Adopted Posters:
          Broncbeat - 80stheman - kmcgough25 - InsaneBlaze 23
          Adopted By:
          Broncoholic JS & 80stheman
          Broncbeat

Comment

Originally posted by Thors Hammer View Post
            I'm pulling for the Saints to win. Nothing against either team, but I would like the Saints to win for the city of New Orleans.

By the way, I'm no wiz with Roman numerals, but I think you have your X's, I's, and V's mixed up.
            :doh:

Yes I do It should be XLIV

Perhaps I could persuade one of the moderation folks to fix that for me without it costing me too much.

sigpic

Comment

Don't really care, just hope it's a good game but I think the Colts will win.

Comment

................Colts!................
                sigpic

Comment

Go Colts!!! I want to see Peyton get a 2nd ring :salute!:

I wouldn't mind seeing Brees get a ring either though. Win-Win situation for me I just want to see a good game!

Comment

I have nothing against either team...

The Colts have had the luck of the draw in terms of match ups, they faced the Ravens instead of the Patriots, the Jets instead of the Chargers and now the Saints instead of the Vikings. I'm not putting down any of those teams nor down playing the Colts success but it is something even their organization and players have been asked about and elaborated on... they acknowledge some of those teams give them match up issues. I just knew when the Chargers choked it away that somewhere in Indianapolis Peyton Manning was smiling.

The Saints on the other hand have surprised me, I knew they were good, but I didn't expect them to beat the Cardinals in that fashion, nor did I expect them to survive the beating the Vikings gave them. Their inexperience showed a bit by not capitalizing on some of those 5 Viking turnovers, but I think they have gotten used to the playoff atmosphere by now.

With all that said I think the Colts will win 35 to 24... The Saints defense is not very good, they survive off of turnovers, something which the Colts do not give you. I am personally rooting for Drew Brees, I would like to see a player I watched for years get a ring.
                    Rivers is deciding to play bad, just to see how it feels.

Comment

Don't care for it.

Colts win I'm fine.
                      Saints win I'm fine.

I won't be watching it anyway.

You should have put a third option of:

"Who cares?"
                      The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

I'll be rooting for the Saints, I like Brees, and that city has been through a lot, but I have a feeling the Colts are going to win.

I'm hoping for 80-90 points scored though!

Comment

this is one of the few superbowls i can remember that i don't hate one of the teams. i was rooting for the colts from the beginning of the playoffs but i wasn't counting on the saints actually making the superbowl. now that they have, i can't help but root for them considering new orleans, their pathetic history, etc.
                          disclaimer: if the above post appears to contain outrageously illogical content, ITS PROBABLY SARCASM

Comment

I'll be rooting for the Saints. Born and raised near Lake Charles, La,(moved away in 1991 and haven't lived down there since) I never thought the Saints would be here and I'm glad for them. I was never a Saints fan but have many of family and friends who are! The Katrina thing is media hype and the Saints fan are thrilled to be in the SB because they have been such a lousy team for so long!! GO SAINTS!!

With this said, Peyton Manning is just too good and will lead the Colts to another SB win and the first in their blue unis!! Saints will put up points just not enough!

Colts 34

Saints 26

Comment

It surprised me to hear this morning the Colts are favored?

I need to get a hold of a mod to fix my thread title.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X