The Vick Experience

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Vick Experience

did you guys see that commercial... stupid!

I thought it was hilarious, he was screamin' the whole time....ha ha ha....cracked me up
    Holdin' down the Blue and Orange fort here in Missouri....

Comment

I thought it was a great commercial.

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

I also thought it was very funny. The first time I saw it I was rolling on the floor!
        :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

lmost as funny as that new nextel commercial

Zero Wing, the greatest Japanese to English translation ever...

Comment

I like the Chunky Soup one too when the Eagles have a "team mom" (McNabb's mom) and they are sitting in the hotel room and she is telling them a story.....

"And then John Elway drove the team 98 yards" and all the players go "Oooooooooh"

LOL
            :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

I like the commercials they run on the 'Spice ' Network.
              "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Comment

I liked the Vick Commercial as well. I thought it was pretty original. Too bad they couldn't do something like that IRL. That would be awesome to run through all those defenders and score the TD.

Another commercial I like is the one where the guy is in the supermarket and the "checker" announces that he's "open". Next thing you see is some guy chucking a pineapple and knocking the checker down. I laugh at that every time :p

Nuff said...

Not as lean & Not as mean.. but damn proud to claim the title of (former) U.S. Marine
                ~DBMAdsf Llaus @T m0 P^~

Comment

I thought it was pretty funny especially the way that guy was screaming like a little girl the hole time!!!

But my fav is the chunky soup commercial with the lady reading the story to the fb players about "The Drive"

Comment

Originally posted by theshiverman
                    I like the commercials they run on the 'Spice ' Network.
                    too bad they only last for a little bit

Comment

Originally posted by NOLABroncofan
                      I liked the Vick Commercial as well. I thought it was pretty original. Too bad they couldn't do something like that IRL. That would be awesome to run through all those defenders and score the TD.

Another commercial I like is the one where the guy is in the supermarket and the "checker" announces that he's "open". Next thing you see is some guy chucking a pineapple and knocking the checker down. I laugh at that every time :p

Nuff said...
                      Agreed on both! Thought I was going to pee myself when the kid took the pineapple in the chest

Comment

that was tthe best commercial i loved it! at the end he says "thats not in the playbook..but it should be"

CLASSIC!
                        Blet

Comment

Hahaha, I like the Michael Vick Experience commercial too..LOL...I also like the one where the girl is looking at towels at the towel shop and then this other girl walks in and she bends over to get something and the girl slaps her on the butt with the towel..And when she does it shes like "Hieuh!" and then the girl that gets hit is like "oooo"..LMAO! Thats a good one..

But ya, NOLA, I like that one where the checker guy is like "I am open over here" and then the guy throws the pineapple at him..Hahaha..Thats a good one..I am laughing right now thinking of it..
                          WE ARE WHO THEY THOUGHT WE WERE

Comment

I love the "YEAH" right after the old lady snaps the other chick in the ass with the towel...good stuff.

Check out Goal Line Blitz

WINNER of Elevation INC's Pick Your 53 Challenge....Sig to come!

Comment

Re: The Vick Experience

Originally posted by DBattack
                              did you guys see that commercial... stupid!
                              That was funny man... His face, lol

Comment

Working...
                              X