Oakland....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oakland....

What are you guys thinking about the raiders, should we be concerned at all? I dont know if you guys saw the beginning of the game where Suzy Kolbert was standing near the fans, they seem to be getting a little confident in the black hole and remember that we go to Oakland first this year.
    http://i712.photobucket.com/albums/w...equenceyh5.jpg

sigpic

I thought the Faiders looked pretty good last night or was it that the Bucs just looked so bad? Tampa is in a world of hurt and we go there next week.

I said before the year started that I hope they keep Gannon as their starter cuz Collins is the better QB in my opinion. After Rich's injury in the 1st quarter forced him to leave the game Collins came in and played very well.

All in all Chokeland will NOT be a pushover that is for sure.
    :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Collins is definitely the better of the two backs...especially considering his ability to throw the long ball and the compliment of some very fast receivers.
      They will be better than most expected, but at the same time, they played a horrible Tampa team who is decimated by injuries to so many of their top players.
      Did anybody see that play on which Garner hurt himself...looked real bad.

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69
        I thought the Faiders looked pretty good last night or was it that the Bucs just looked so bad? Tampa is in a world of hurt and we go there next week.

I said before the year started that I hope they keep Gannon as their starter cuz Collins is the better QB in my opinion. After Rich's injury in the 1st quarter forced him to leave the game Collins came in and played very well.

All in all Chokeland will NOT be a pushover that is for sure.

i was wondering the same last night. are they that much better, or did tb just suck?. i seen some very wide open wr's for oak, and alot of missed tackles by tb, and on top of that if tb's off cant put up any points then your def is on the field a awful lot. then gardner goes down to stop the run game so its hard to say what really happened
        sigpic
        when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

I hate to say this but, the best thing that could have happened to the raiders is Gannon getting hurt so Collins could come in. They are now a team to be worried about.

Comment

Tampa has without a doubt looked like one of the worst teams in the league this year. But Oakland has looked better than I expected. I am more afraid of them with Collins than with Gannon. Should make for an interesting game when we play them.
            Patriotic dissent is a luxury of those protected by better men than they.

Comment

I think the Tampa defense is getting old witht heir leaders and the younger guys are clueless.

Oakland is now a factor.

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
              2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

I think we'll see this coming week how Oakland fairs against the Texans. I live here in Houston and I believe the Texans will win it. This is a new franchise here and the Texans have never won two games in a row in their existence. Texan Qb David Carr wont cut his hair until they win 2 in a row and I have to say that Carr is beginning to look like Shaggy from Scooby Doo with black hair so they'll be pretty fired up here. We will also see how we fair against the bucs, I have a feeling its going to be tough. They havent won a game yet and we'll be in their backyard. But hey, I know John Lynch will be ready to go versus his old team.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JHoward
                  I think we'll see this coming week how Oakland fairs against the Texans. I live here in Houston and I believe the Texans will win it. This is a new franchise here and the Texans have never won two games in a row in their existence. Texan Qb David Carr wont cut his hair until they win 2 in a row and I have to say that Carr is beginning to look like Shaggy from Scooby Doo with black hair so they'll be pretty fired up here. We will also see how we fair against the bucs, I have a feeling its going to be tough. They havent won a game yet and we'll be in their backyard. But hey, I know John Lynch will be ready to go versus his old team.
                  It won't even be close, I'm afraid.
                  The faider will cut their teeth on the texans......
                  ...look for carr to get 'shaggier'....
                  "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
                  tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
                  men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

They are better than last year, but still not very good. It's an old team that keeps getting older. It's probably better for them that they play us early, since they haven't had much of a chance to get real banged up yet, but wait til later in the season and we'll see how well they look, something tells me it'll be a much different picture.

Comment

It is in Texas.

The Texans are a lot better then the league gives them credit for. Winning in KC is huge!

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
                      2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

Yes, its here in Houston.

sigpic

Comment

I think we'll see this coming week how Oakland fairs against the Texans.
                          The Texans got a great win in KC and they are going to be riding high for their home game next week. This will be a game I will be checking in on for sure.

Both KC and Tampa made these two teams look better.

Collins as the QB for the Raiders will definately improve that team's ability to win. Gannon needs to retire. (Don't tell Oakland I said that! )
                          :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Re: Oakland....

What are you guys thinking about the raiders, should we be concerned at all? I dont know if you guys saw the beginning of the game where Suzy Kolbert was standing near the fans, they seem to be getting a little confident in the black hole and remember that we go to Oakland first this year.
                            Iv said all along that the raiders will be the team we will be fighting for the west, but after watching them, i dont think they are as good as i thought they would be, so im really feeling good about denvers chances to win the west , if we can get our running game fixed.
                            "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Krugan
                              I hate to say this but, the best thing that could have happened to the raiders is Gannon getting hurt so Collins could come in. They are now a team to be worried about.

I must agree with this statement, now that Collins is QB for the next 6 weeks the Raiders are definitely a team to worry about. So watch out Broncos, Oakland is getting ready to "RAID" your as-!
                              Mariahopesbroncoslose!

Comment

Working...
                              X