Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roy Williams(dallas)

any one see him LAY OUT portis AND coles. They were both sweet hits

lol i was distracted by the other Roy Williams.Have you seen some of the catches hes made?This guy is probably the best player to come out of the draft.

Comment

theres too many roy williams, both are friggin redonk-u-less.

Comment

you think 2 Roy Williams's is bad now, 3 years back they were both playing in the Oklahoma/Texas game. Roy at WR vs. Roy at Safety
        Eagles own u

Comment

Roy Williams is the ******* ****. Roy from Detroit is also a great player.
          Last edited by Jared; 09-28-2004, 03:59 PM.

Comment

Roy is a pimp. i would hate to have to go across the middle on that dude

I count 3 pokes it takes to bring Q down!! Q is the Man

Comment

Originally posted by LbloodOjunkieG
              Roy Williams is the ****ing ****. Roy from Detroit is also a great player.
              Please don't make me have to edit posts by intentionally going around the filters. That's why they are there.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
              You should check these guys out

Comment

You got it.

Comment

Wish we had Roy Williams......Both of em. Could you imagin Williams and Lynch?..... Im gettin a wood just thinkin about it.

Comment

what about sean taylor he had a monster game against denver in the preseason how ahs he fiared other than that?
                    The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
                    While he sits by his hearth at home.
                    Quickly finds when questioned by others .
                    That he knows nothing at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncosinindy
                      what about sean taylor he had a monster game against denver in the preseason how ahs he fiared other than that?
                      hasn't really done much. he got injured during the game last week versus whoever they played, but don't think it's serious.

I'd love to see Roy Williams the reciever, and Roy Williams the safety play for us. He's a monster hitter, those shots he laid on Coles and Portis last week were sweet...

Check out Goal Line Blitz

WINNER of Elevation INC's Pick Your 53 Challenge....Sig to come!

Comment

Working...
                      X