Top 5 'Quiters' in the NFL.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top 5 'Quiters' in the NFL.

5. Barry Sanders- They say his coach misunderstood what he was saying, but if he really wanted to play that bad he would of straitend it up.

4. Ed McCaffry- Bash me for saying this but I think he could of played another year. Either way, he did a great job with his career.

3. Michael Irvin- The guy played what 10 years in the NFL? He is a true quitter

2. Bruce Smith- Yes, he holds the all-time sack record and he is a tremendous player. But he played 13 years I believe in the NFL, he could of held it out till about 16 years, IMO.

1. Ricky Williams- Do I need to explain? He has no love for the game, period.

Now it's your turn!
    sigpic

Re: Top 5 'Quiters' in the NFL.

Originally posted by DBfan4lyfe
    5. Barry Sanders- They say his coach misunderstood what he was saying, but if he really wanted to play that bad he would of straitend it up.

4. Ed McCaffry- Bash me for saying this but I think he could of played another year. Either way, he did a great job with his career.

2. Bruce Smith- Yes, he holds the all-time sack record and he is a tremendous player. But he played 13 years I believe in the NFL, he could of held it out till about 16 years, IMO.

Now it's your turn!
    Are you actually joking or being serious, Michael Irvin had a serious injury that ended his career, he didn't quit he was forced out of the game and Ed was well past his prime after the injuries that he suffered, Bruce Smith gave all he had for 13 years and you call him a quitter, the only two "quitters" are Ricky Williams and Barry Sanders.

Comment

Re: Re: Top 5 'Quiters' in the NFL.

Originally posted by heaney
      Are you actually joking or being serious, Michael Irvin had a serious injury that ended his career, he didn't quit he was forced out of the game and Ed was well past his prime after the injuries that he suffered, Bruce Smith gave all he had for 13 years and you call him a quitter, the only two "quitters" are Ricky Williams and Barry Sanders.
      Yeah I know lol, but I had to add SOME PEOPLE to there and I couldn't think.
      sigpic

Comment

Now it's your turn!
        #5 and #1 are correct. The rest are wrong.

Comment

Re: Re: Top 5 'Quiters' in the NFL.

Originally posted by The Dark Knight
          #5 and #1 are correct. The rest are wrong.
          #1 is right rest are wrong. 5 is kind of on because he quit but he did it out of respect of walter payton's record

Comment

I dunno. I can't really fault a guy for being stuck playing for the....LIONS.

Just kidding.

And what is the big deal with Sticky Williams? LOL.

A guy can't give up millions to go get his smoke on? lol.
            Originally posted by boltzpride619
            What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

Originally posted by RunByDesign
            True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

Comment

christopher reeves

Comment

Now it's your turn!
                The only one I have a problem with is Eddie Mac. Homerism aside The guy had a couple of concussions last year. They say that once you get your first concussion, you are twice as likely to get the next one. And I don't won't to see any player, even a Faider get pulled off the field as a veggie.

Comment

Well.....since he really hasn't been around lately.......Eddie Kennison.

Comment

What about Eddie Quittison

Zero Wing, the greatest Japanese to English translation ever...

Comment

Now it's your turn!
                      Learn your history before you post.
                      D-BLOCK!

That's what it is!

Comment

bruce played longer then 13 years shoot i thought hmm
                        The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
                        While he sits by his hearth at home.
                        Quickly finds when questioned by others .
                        That he knows nothing at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Lynch Bailey247
                          christopher reeves
                          :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Now it's your turn!

Uh, yo momma!!!

OOOOOOOOOOOooooooooo!!!!!
                            DENVER BRONCOS 06-07 Desktop Wallpaper (WEEK7)

Comment

What about Charlie Ward. He quit before he even played. So that he could persue an average career in b ball. Course he was kinda short.

Comment

Working...
                              X