Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by getlynched47 View Post
    True.

But I don't see how that really changes my point. They needed a wide receiver, they went and traded for Braylon Edwards. They needed a QB, they went and traded up for the "Sanchise". They needed help at Right CB, they went out and traded for Antonio Cromartie, who excels in press coverage. They're aggressive when addressing needs, the Broncos look for more value players as opposed to talented players.
    idk we didnt evven really have a base to build upon like the jets, weve had so many needs that we dont have that luxury of trading multiple picks to get a player at a position of need

like sanchez or braylon

you build from the base up
    sigpic
    -------

Comment

Originally posted by SBboundBRONCOS View Post
      idk we didnt evven really have a base to build upon like the jets, weve had so many needs that we dont have that luxury of trading multiple picks to get a player at a position of need

like sanchez or braylon

you build from the base up
      I can agree with that statement. The Jets were solid on the offensive/defensive line when Rex Ryan came in and as cliche as it sounds, games are won in the trenches.

Being solid on the lines allowed Rex to be more flexible and aggressive with other needs. Makes sense.

:salute!:

sigpic

FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor

:cool:

Comment

Originally posted by 22Bernard24 View Post
        Jets play a lot of Man coverage though which is Cromartie's forte.

The Jets are gonna be scary good at pass defense next year.
        This is exactly what I'm thinkin, idc what any1 says bout Cromartie the guy can MAKE plays, and he's very athletic...ur gonna have to work the middle against the jets or use alot of double moves on Cro lol...I think both teams benefited

Comment

Working...
        X