Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Javon Walker released, will shanny pick him up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Javon Walker released, will shanny pick him up?

I think shanny and javon walker would be a great fit, do you think he will pick him up? It'll be a cool reunion.

I do not see Shanny grasping at this straw.

Perhaps Carolina or Jacksonville reaching for this but not the Redskins.
    :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
      I do not see Shanny grasping at this straw.

Perhaps Carolina or Jacksonville reaching for this but not the Redskins.
      I agree, both those teams need a quality wideout, weather he will ever be that agin is up to him, what did he catch in Oakland besides a cold out there? Like 19 balls total in 2 seasons.....whack

Comment

Originally posted by BarkdogRX7 View Post
        I agree, both those teams need a quality wideout, weather he will ever be that agin is up to him, what did he catch in Oakland besides a cold out there? Like 19 balls total in 2 seasons.....whack
        He was injured most of 2008 season, but the 2009 season he didn't play whatsoever because he was put in the doghouse by Al.....

Comment

Originally posted by RaiderFanSD View Post
          He was injured most of 2008 season, but the 2009 season he didn't play whatsoever because he was put in the doghouse by Al.....
          The Raiders, no joke, if u look at the last 10 years, have had all KINDS of Pro Bowl talent, Randy Moss, Tim Brown, Jerry Rice, Javon Walker, Jerry Porter, the list goes on and it feels like a dying spot to end prime years of your career for whatever reason

Comment

Javon's knee is shot, if he gets signed by anyone I will be surprised. Liked him when he was here, hated how he acted like a baby on his way out.
            sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

Working...
            X