Raiders interested in Rosenfels.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raiders interested in Rosenfels.

The Raiders and Vikings are "discussing the availability" of Sage Rosenfels, according to Mike Lombardi of the National Football Post.

A third-stringer in Minnesota, Rosenfels would be a significant upgrade in Oakland over JaMarcus Russell and Bruce Gradkowski. According to Lombardi -- a former Raiders personnel man with close ties to Al Davis -- the Vikings will only trade Rosenfels if they are certain Brett Favre is coming back. Rosenfels could be a fallback plan if Oakland misses out on Donovan McNabb. Mar. 28 - 9:29 am et
    Source: National Football Post
    sigpic

I think the Vikings should hold onto Rosenfels. He was pretty decent in Houston.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoserman117 View Post
      I think the Vikings should hold onto Rosenfels. He was pretty decent in Houston.
      That would be the wise thing to do. He did look pretty good, until the 4th Quarter of the Indy game when they had Indy beat and Sage want to play Evil Knievel the last couple of minutes left in the game.
      sigpic

Comment

And knowing Al Davis he'd give up a 1st and 3rd this year and his next two 1sts and a 5th to get him

Comment

But I thought they were just 1 Jamarcus Russel cheeseburger away from being the greatest team on earth...
          :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
          Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by JayJack View Post
            That would be the wise thing to do. He did look pretty good, until the 4th Quarter of the Indy game when they had Indy beat and Sage want to play Evil Knievel the last couple of minutes left in the game.
            LMAO that was hilarious

Comment

the vikings should hold onto rosenfels because there is a chance favre might not come back next season. tavaris jackson isnt the answer.
              sigpic

2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
              Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

Comment

off topic but if we got brady quinn for two low picks and peyton hillis whose value wasnt that great anyway how much is russuel worth?

not even a 7th round pick probably.
                Now go get your shine box

Comment

Originally posted by jc13 View Post
                  off topic but if we got brady quinn for two low picks and peyton hillis whose value wasnt that great anyway how much is russuel worth?

not even a 7th round pick probably.
                  Even more off topic... How in your right mind do you expect Chuck Norris to fall to our pick at 11?
                  :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
                  Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Frenchy180 View Post
                    Even more off topic... How in your right mind do you expect Chuck Norris to fall to our pick at 11?
                    i know that 11 is a long shot.

if arnold schwarzeneger is there then we take him.

i would also be happy if we ended up with the predator or jason voorhees.

Comment

Is Jon Gruden secretly consulting for the Raiders?

They are trying to collect QBs like him.
                      sigpic

I adopt andrewmlb.

Comment

Originally posted by jc13 View Post
                        i know that 11 is a long shot.

if arnold schwarzeneger is there then we take him.

i would also be happy if we ended up with the predator or jason voorhees.
                        Voorhees is the ultimate prospect in the draft right now... he could play nearly any linebacker position for us. I also think he's highly underrated and that he is going to have a much better career than McClain or Weatherspoon. :salute!:

Comment

Originally posted by TRUEBRONCOFAN24 View Post
                          Voorhees is the ultimate prospect in the draft right now... he could play nearly any linebacker position for us. I also think he's highly underrated and that he is going to have a much better career than McClain or Weatherspoon. :salute!:
                          voorhees is unstoppable nobody gets passed him. it would be good cus someone like mcfadden wouldnt come out in one piece rather in pieces.

Comment

What about Vin Diesel?

Comment

Working...
                            X