Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raiders in hot pursuit of QB McNabb

I did not see this posted here yet...

Philadelphia stalwart Donovan McNabb will wear the black and silver of the Oakland Raiders next season if the teams can finalize a deal that is nearly in place, according to ESPN.

The Raiders are the leading contender to trade for the Eagles quarterback, ESPN said citing league sources.
    Read more: http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci...#ixzz0jc4zUp1h

Thx,
    Joe
    To live is to suffer, to survive is to find meaning in the suffering.

sigpic

Also got this tweet from Adam Schefter a few hours ago:

Adam Schefter: Oakland has emerged as leader in Donovan McNabb sweepstakes. Doesn't mean another team couldn't get deal done, but Raiders are team to beat.
    Thx,
    Joe
    To live is to suffer, to survive is to find meaning in the suffering.

sigpic

Comment

Wow

As a bolts fan, even I'm tired of seeing the Raiders lose so often. Keep the draft pick, get young blood. I've never thought very highly of McNabb and the price is just too damn steep.

I realize that Oakland is pretty much cursed until Al kicks the can, but how many times is it possible for a team to keep shooting themselves in the foot?

It's just painful to watch at this point.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Puddleglum View Post
        As a bolts fan, even I'm tired of seeing the Raiders lose so often. Keep the draft pick, get young blood. I've never thought very highly of McNabb and the price is just too damn steep.

I realize that Oakland is pretty much cursed until Al kicks the can, but how many times is it possible for a team to keep shooting themselves in the foot?

It's just painful to watch at this point.

Raiders with a legit qb, is a scary thought. If they get McNabb. I'd be worried.
        sigpic
        2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Working...
        X