Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shaun Rogers Arrested with Gun at Airport!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shaun Rogers Arrested with Gun at Airport!

Browns DL Shaun Rogers was arrested Thursday for gun possession at Hopkins airport in Cleveland.
    The Cleveland Plain Dealer confirms, so it's not an April Fool's attempt. Rogers was preparing to board a plane when officers discovered the loaded weapon in his carry-on bag. Rogers told the officers that he forgotten the gun was there. We're assuming he was not planning to use the gun on the plane, but that leaves unexplained why he was carrying a loaded weapon in the first place.
    Link

Seriously? How dumb can you get?

hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!! and i thought plaxico buress was stupid for having a gun in a club but for shaun rogers having one in an airport thats just more than dumb
    Last edited by 1..2..3..Broncos; 04-01-2010, 01:07 PM.

Comment

careless, but obviously an accident. Im pretty sure he knows not to take a loaded gun with him onto a plane.:doh:
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CHARGER$ View Post
        careless, but obviously an accident. Im pretty sure he knows not to take a loaded gun with him onto a plane.:doh:
        Of course it was an accident, but seriously? How do you forget you're taking a loaded gun onto a plane.

Comment

How did he get it past security in the first place?

Comment

I had a switch blade in my backpack that i forgot about once. TSA was all over my bag and they kept searching through it. I was like what the eff is the problem.. Serioulsy they scanned it and searched it like 4 different times.

Finally they pulled out my switch blade that I had in their from camping like a year ago. I completely forgot was there. but it was small and in the little hidden zipper part. A loaded gun is not really something small.
            So far:
            FA- Melvin Gordon. Brandon Scherff
            1. Kenneth Murray LB; 2. Shenault WR; 2B. Biadazz Center, 3. OT

Comment

What's that turd need a loaded gun for. He's fricking huge, I don't think many people are going to mess with him.
              sigpic
              2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

By the way from the previous screen all i could see is "Holy Balls Shaun Rogers Is" so i clicked hoping and praying it finished with "a charger".
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CHARGER$ View Post
                  By the way from the previous screen all i could see is "Holy Balls Shaun Rogers Is" so i clicked hoping and praying it finished with "a charger".
                  Hahaha, I'm glad he's not

Comment

Hahaa! Happy April Fools' Day!! ... No? Oops...
                    sigpic

Comment

Shaun Rogers Arrested with Gun at Airport!

WOW.... they are really falling apart! hahaha

Cleveland police say Browns nose tackle Shaun Rogers has been arrested at Hopkins International Airport for having a loaded gun in his luggage.

Comment

Cocaine is a hell of a drug.

Comment

Since when is bringing guns to the airport illegal? Peaople are so sensitive nowadays.

Comment

he thinks he is a gangster. all gangsters have guns. duh
                            sigpic

Comment

Did he yelled apirl fools as soon as the airport security came to take him away?

Comment

Working...
                              X