Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shaun Rogers Arrested with Gun at Airport!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you think this will make them take Dan Williams at 7? Do they have any guys that could handle the nt job fulltime?

Comment

Originally posted by HorseStance View Post
      Do you think this will make them take Dan Williams at 7? Do they have any guys that could handle the nt job fulltime?
      Wow.. good point. I never even thought about that. You could be right, they could take Dan Williams at 7, or hope that Mount Cody falls to them in the 2nd. Either way that kinda messes up some people's Broncos mocks.

Comment

Originally posted by HorseStance View Post
        Originally posted by InMcDWeTrust View Post
        Wow.. good point. I never even thought about that. You could be right, they could take Dan Williams at 7, or hope that Mount Cody falls to them in the 2nd. Either way that kinda messes up some people's Broncos mocks.
        No they will not be interested in Williams. They have a very good young NT named Ahtyba Rubin. Most people think he will take the starting NT spot and force Rogers over to DE.

Comment

Originally posted by demonicbroncos View Post
          Did he yelled apirl fools as soon as the airport security came to take him away?
          I loled at this comment at least.
          sigpic

"Maybe if he had an iron suit or a magic hammer...."

Comment

Momma always said stupid is what stupid does....

Comment

Working...
            X