42.86%
    Ndamukong Suh
    46.43%
    Gerald McCoy
    7.14%
    Russell Okung
    3.57%

The poll is expired.

I would honestly draft Suh, and have been saying they should for months. It'll be Bradford, but I really don't like Bradford as the first overall in a draft that is light at the QB position.

The Rams are going to be picking in the top 10 for years to come, they have a very undesirable situation right now and should for now, take the most talented player in the draft which plugs a hole as opposed to taking what the fans want.

They can always pick up a more talented QB next year, or the year after that, right now though, Bradford isn't deserving of a first overall, Suh is.

Comment

I would go with Sam Bradford you need a franchise QB something that

organization hasn't had since Kurt Warner. You cant go wrong with Suh or

Bradford I'd say.
      sigpic

Comment

What if they draft suh, then next year they draft a QB. They still have to wait for that QB to develop and they cant wait forever. Draft bradford and let him be the face of the franchise, maybe in a year or two hes the next aaron rodgers. Drafting a QB will also be a lift to the fans and sell seats, something that a DT woulndt do.
        sigpic

Comment

I'd have to go with Tim Tebow if I were the Rams... He makes you a better person, just by being around him. Can't go wrong with that.
          :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
          Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

I would also consider Jimmy Clausen for the 1st overall pick
            sigpic

Comment

While I can understand wanting to grab a franchise qb, I just don't feel that Bradford is the answer right now. I think the Rams would be better off getting a solid player in the first and then maybe drafting a qb later. Of course I tend to think you want a team that is at least capable of winning before throwing a young qb to the wolves...
              sigpic

Kyle Orton Army #140
              Team Tebow #140

Comment

Originally posted by Roddoliver View Post
                Thank god someone said this, I think Clausen as a QB is a much better prospect. The media has done nothing but bash him, he's percentage wise more accurate than Bradford and had a lesser offensive line.

Comment

Originally posted by Roddoliver View Post
                  This is a good point^^^

I would take Suh, who will be a terror in any scheme. I realize the Rams need a QB, but I think McCoy will still be available in the 2nd for them. IMO the QB prospects 1-4 all have similar ceilings. I don't think the potential difference between them is vast.
                  sigpic
                  Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

I would draft Suh in the first, and draft McCoy in the second.

On a side note, Shefter is reporting on ESPN that the Rams are close to trading Adam Carriker to the Redskins, which may lead them to drafting Suh. (no link yet)
                    sigpic

Adopted Posters:
                    Broncbeat - 80stheman - kmcgough25 - InsaneBlaze 23
                    Adopted By:
                    Broncoholic JS & 80stheman
                    Broncbeat

Comment

I would take Suh. there are some QB's on the trade block right now like jason campbell or maybe ben roesthlisberger and i would trade up for one of them.
                      sigpic

2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
                      Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

Comment

Bradford..........in a passing league you can't win without good/great quarterback.

Comment

Bradford, because he's the most accurate QB in the draft since Rivers.

Comment

Guess you could throw Big Ben into that mix...

I'd take Suh though. Too dominate, too much of a sure pick in such a risky game. He'll be a stud. Bradford: BIG maybe.

Comment

Working...
                            X