Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maharishineo
    replied
    Guess you could throw Big Ben into that mix...

I'd take Suh though. Too dominate, too much of a sure pick in such a risky game. He'll be a stud. Bradford: BIG maybe.

Leave a comment:

• Chargerbomb
    replied
    Bradford, because he's the most accurate QB in the draft since Rivers.

Leave a comment:

• bears6385
    replied
    Bradford..........in a passing league you can't win without good/great quarterback.

Leave a comment:

• BroncoFanBoy
    replied
    I would take Suh. there are some QB's on the trade block right now like jason campbell or maybe ben roesthlisberger and i would trade up for one of them.

Leave a comment:

• Thors Hammer
    replied
    I would draft Suh in the first, and draft McCoy in the second.

On a side note, Shefter is reporting on ESPN that the Rams are close to trading Adam Carriker to the Redskins, which may lead them to drafting Suh. (no link yet)

Leave a comment:

• Al Wilson 4 Mayor
    replied
    Originally posted by Roddoliver View Post
    I would also consider Jimmy Clausen for the 1st overall pick
    This is a good point^^^

I would take Suh, who will be a terror in any scheme. I realize the Rams need a QB, but I think McCoy will still be available in the 2nd for them. IMO the QB prospects 1-4 all have similar ceilings. I don't think the potential difference between them is vast.

Leave a comment:

• Andyy_47
    replied
    Originally posted by Roddoliver View Post
    Thank god someone said this, I think Clausen as a QB is a much better prospect. The media has done nothing but bash him, he's percentage wise more accurate than Bradford and had a lesser offensive line.

Leave a comment:

• Bigoosh
    replied
    While I can understand wanting to grab a franchise qb, I just don't feel that Bradford is the answer right now. I think the Rams would be better off getting a solid player in the first and then maybe drafting a qb later. Of course I tend to think you want a team that is at least capable of winning before throwing a young qb to the wolves...

Leave a comment:

• -Rod-
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Frenchy180
    replied
    I'd have to go with Tim Tebow if I were the Rams... He makes you a better person, just by being around him. Can't go wrong with that.

Leave a comment:

• CHARGER$
    replied
    What if they draft suh, then next year they draft a QB. They still have to wait for that QB to develop and they cant wait forever. Draft bradford and let him be the face of the franchise, maybe in a year or two hes the next aaron rodgers. Drafting a QB will also be a lift to the fans and sell seats, something that a DT woulndt do.

Leave a comment:

• Chillez
    replied
    I would go with Sam Bradford you need a franchise QB something that

organization hasn't had since Kurt Warner. You cant go wrong with Suh or

Bradford I'd say.

Leave a comment:

• Andyy_47
    replied
    I would honestly draft Suh, and have been saying they should for months. It'll be Bradford, but I really don't like Bradford as the first overall in a draft that is light at the QB position.

The Rams are going to be picking in the top 10 for years to come, they have a very undesirable situation right now and should for now, take the most talented player in the draft which plugs a hole as opposed to taking what the fans want.

They can always pick up a more talented QB next year, or the year after that, right now though, Bradford isn't deserving of a first overall, Suh is.

Leave a comment:

• VABronco37
    started a poll If You Were The Rams....

If You Were The Rams....

Sam Bradford
    42.86%
    Ndamukong Suh
    46.43%
    Gerald McCoy
    7.14%
    Russell Okung
    3.57%