Wow, @ The Lions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow, @ The Lions

I've been watching NFL Network since 4pm today and have heard that "IF" Suh is that @ #2 the Lions will draft him.
    Congrats Lions, you just got a 10 year DT and a pretty good one at that.
    BUT
    This doesn't help the offense WHAT SO EVER.
    Unless the Lions get smart and trade their picks to get BACK into the Top 10, the Tackles should be gone.
    The Lions should go with Okung but their coach being Defense, I understand why they are going with Suh.

I predict the Lions going 6-10 this season.

What do you all think of this move?

Their Defence is ****. So I can see why they would go this way. I am perplexed that you are so surprised about this. I know they have to have somebody protect Matthew Stafford, but the value pick at #2 is Suh. Since they suck on both sides of the ball, it is better to anchor their Defence. They can patch up something at LT

Comment

Originally posted by VABronco37 View Post
      I've been watching NFL Network since 4pm today and have heard that "IF" Suh is that @ #2 the Lions will draft him.
      Congrats Lions, you just got a 10 year DT and a pretty good one at that.
      BUT
      This doesn't help the offense WHAT SO EVER.
      Unless the Lions get smart and trade their picks to get BACK into the Top 10, the Tackles should be gone.
      The Lions should go with Okung but their coach being Defense, I understand why they are going with Suh.

I predict the Lions going 6-10 this season.

What do you all think of this move?
      I agree, they CANNOT pass on Suh....I don't think they will trade back into the top ten, too expensive. I'm wondering if they got their eye on OT Bruce Campbell from Maryland? He may be available in the early second round. That guy had a impressive combine....

7-9 in 2010, Schwartz and Stafford start righting the ship....

Comment

. Charles Brown, USC
        . Rodger Saffold, Indiana
        . Tony Washington, Abilene Christian

Detroit might have at least 2 of these options available for their 2nd round pick. We witnessed some interesting OTs taken in the 2nd round last year: Eben Britton, Phil Loadholt, Sebastian Vollmer, William Beatty. Maybe the Lions will follow this route.
        sigpic

Comment

They should draft Okung, but with the recent trade for Sims at OG then that almost
          cements they will go with Suh.

I still say they go should go OT in the first, but at the same time there are solid
          OT prospects that will be available at the top of the 2nd... the same can't be said
          about DT's.
          Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

It would be stupid not to draft Ndamukong.

Comment

Working...
            X