Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Steelers Discussing Roethlisberger Trade!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not sure why Bronco fans are hoping the raiders get a great QB?
    Once the 6 game suspension is up, the Raiders are significantly a better team. I, for one, hope it doesn't happen.
    sigpic

@BlueNOrangeFTW

Comment

Originally posted by Chargerbomb View Post
      Some smarts? By refusing to trade for a top-10 (some would say top-5) QB who has shown he can succeed without great protection and is only 28?

Roethlisberger would make the Raiders into contenders. The Chargers 14-game win streak against them would suddenly be in jeopardy. I'm relieved to hear that this deal is likely not gonna happen.
      Darn right he would put it in jeopardy, we really shouldn't have won...like the last 3 or 4 games against them.

Originally posted by BluenOrnge4Life View Post
      I'm not sure why Bronco fans are hoping the raiders get a great QB?
      Once the 6 game suspension is up, the Raiders are significantly a better team. I, for one, hope it doesn't happen.
      Just to make the AFC West more interesting. Part of me hopes the Broncos blow the draft this year, part of me doesn't. It's a love/hate relationship. Though if my Chargers don't make the playoffs I root for whomever is from the AFC West, am I alone in that?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Puddleglum View Post
        Darn right he would put it in jeopardy, we really shouldn't have won...like the last 3 or 4 games against them.

Just to make the AFC West more interesting. Part of me hopes the Broncos blow the draft this year, part of me doesn't. It's a love/hate relationship. Though if my Chargers don't make the playoffs I root for whomever is from the AFC West, am I alone in that?
        I hope youre alone in that, if its not the chargers i want the west to fail.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CHARGER$ View Post
          I hope youre alone in that, if its not the chargers i want the west to fail.
          depending on who they're playing, yes i agree.

but if it were the chiefs vs patriots

chiefs all the way!

Comment

The Steelers brass run a tight ship. Gotta admire that no player on that roster is safe if you act like a dweeb.

Comment

Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
              The Steelers brass run a tight ship. Gotta admire that no player on that roster is safe if you act like a dweeb.
              Yes, just like in Denver, they ship out the bad apples.
              "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by theshiverman View Post
                Yes, just like in Denver, they ship out the bad apples.
                I think the players have forced their way out of denver and not the other way around.

Edit: I do think Denver has a classy org. though.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
                  It’s also rare that you can trade for a franchise quarterback. Well, at least before this season with Donovan McNabb going to Washington. You don’t get these opportunities everyday so, if the rumors are true, both teams must jump at this chance.
                  Hey! What about Cutler!? Is he no longer a franchise quarterback!?

Comment

Working...
                  X