Haynesworth Fails Again; Shanahan Gets Fiesty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haynesworth Fails Again; Shanahan Gets Fiesty

A new update on the Pissing match that is Albert Haynesworth, he failed another test today.

By one second.

Shanahan got pretty spunky with his response on the press stand about it saying "Other players do this every day. They can pass this test in their sleep."

Link.

Make of it what you will, but it seems to me that Shanahan is capitalizing on the chance to show he's in charge. I understand being pissed off about Haynesworth, but how can comments like this possibly be productive at this stage?

this reminders of all the stuff plummer said about mike being way too hard on guys and overworking them in camps

Comment

dont **** with the little man upstairs

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky The Sun Devil View Post
        this reminders of all the stuff plummer said about mike being way too hard on guys and overworking them in camps
        Shanahan was known for having "powder puff" practices though, and I know that because I attended them.

The new regime's practices are much more demanding and regimented.

Comment

I don't see why the hate, McD makes the ENTIRE team pass a test and his is
          THREE 300 yd shuttles........

Haynesworth is a tub of poo......

Comment

listen to sapp if it was 50ty yard shuffles i bet haynesworth would be fine
            sigpic
            oakland raders gm
            latavis murray trade bait

Comment

As I understand it, they talked to him about being a good boy before he took his $21 mil. bonus, after failing to secure a trade for himself.

He still went on to complain, etc.

Shanahan's making a point about who's really in charge.

I can think of coaches who have come in and made more drastic statements...
              Thanks, Reid!
              sigpic
              Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

Classic Shanahan. He's a total player's coach until you piss him off. And then you better watch out cuz he'll make your life hell and smile about it. That two-sided nature is well documented. The fact that it's also very hard to get back on his good side is likewise well documented.

I have a feeling Haynesworth is going to have a very long season...
                Only fools bet against Tim Tebow.

Team Tebow #108

Yards, without points, mean nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by owninit View Post
                  I don't see why the hate, McD makes the ENTIRE team pass a test and his is
                  THREE 300 yd shuttles........

Haynesworth is a tub of poo......
                  exactly.

Haynesworth is a pile of crap right now as a football player. He has amazing talent but is the exact opposite of a Jerry Rice when it comes to keeping in shape.

It is why he gets hurt every year.

Not even going to tap into the mental side of what Shanahan is doing. Either you understand it or you do not.

Shanahan knows what he is doing. His methods do not always work but then again if someone had perfect methods they would win the Super Bowl every year and obviously no one does that.
                  Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

http://outofbounds.yahoo.com/?id=21186151

lol Haynesworth is terrible. This just proves he doesn't want to pass the test
                    sigpic

Adopted by: Andrewmlb :thumb:
                    Sig by: MHS

Comment

Originally posted by Brakshow View Post
                      http://outofbounds.yahoo.com/?id=21186151

lol Haynesworth is terrible. This just proves he doesn't want to pass the test
                      lol nice find... Charlie Brown would like that little jab at the Browns

Comment

Shanahan has spoken. His word is law. Haynesworth got himself into this mess, he shouldn't try to screw with the Coach, especially a respectable one.
                        sigpic

Comment

I can't believe Shanahan is pissing off the leader of the #4 ranked defense last year.

He just needed to fix the offense and should have left the defense alone.

Comment

I think his karma is catching up to him. Wouldn't surprise me if he had to A. retire because of this, b. he gets released and doesn't make the 53 man roster, or 3. he "passes the next test".

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
                            Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
                            Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
                            Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
                            I still miss you Jake Plummer!

sigpic

Comment

Who can blame him. There was all this talk about Albert losing weight over the summer and being in good shape, yet he shows up to camp and cant even pass this simple test. Pretty bad if you call yourself an athlete and cant do what those kids on the play ground do.
                              sigpic

Team Tebow #267

Comment

Working...
                              X