Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Charlie Brown View Post
    Yea, that Sheldon Brown. He's a nobody.

You do realise that you are talking out of your arse? That the Browns addressed their secondary this past offseason with free agency and the draft, correct?

Oh, wait, yea, you don't follow any other teams and since you don't follow them then they didn't do anything.

This thread has been a great read so far!

Comment

Originally posted by broncsfan21 View Post
      Dante Stallworth killed a guy once. What team was he on again?
      What happened to Stallworth in Cleveland?

As soon as he was made elligible to play what did the Browns do?

Did they do what the Bengals did to their troublemakers and give them a raise and say - "good job"?

Or, did they show him the door and tell him - "don't let the door hit you."?
      The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Originally posted by BarkdogRX7 View Post
        I follow almost every team in the NFL to some extent, I have a freakin NFL show on the radio on www.gomilehigh.com (Shamepless plug) for christs sakes! But Haden is a rook, Brown and Elam are so-so...u guys have nothing else going for you...period
        Elam? The safety?

The Browns corners are Sheldon Brown, Eric Wright, and Joe Haden. Wright is a very good corner and is extremely underrated. Brown is a decent corner as well. Haden, he's young and full of potential. So, drop the whole "Elam" deal. He's a safety.

Comment

What happened to Stallworth in Cleveland?

As soon as he was made elligible to play what did the Browns do?

Did they do what the Bengals did to their troublemakers and give them a raise and say - "good job"?

Or, did they show him the door and tell him - "don't let the door hit you."?
          either way, he was with the browns when he hit the guy
          Adopted 2010 Bronco: Chris Kuper
          Adopted 2011 Bronco: Brian Dawkins

Comment

Give it up Charlie, The Browns have no ground to stand on when it comes to smack talk. Detroit is moving up in the NFL, it looks like you and Buffalo are going to have a serious fight for the number one draft pick.

Comment

Originally posted by Den615 View Post

Give it up Charlie, The Browns have no ground to stand on when it comes to smack talk. Detroit is moving up in the NFL, it looks like you and Buffalo are going to have a serious fight for the number one draft pick.
              No, but coming from you this is quite a shock. I figured you would say that the Browns will have the number one pick because they have it every year. That is how low you are. You are convinced that the Browns get the number one draft pick every year. When, the Browns have had the Number 1 draft pick ZERO since 2000. Yea, you heard me. ZERO.

So, perhaps, you need to start using the thing that is inside your skull and between your ears for once instead of using what you find in your buttocks.
              Last edited by Charlie Brown; 08-14-2010, 01:18 PM.

Comment

You want to talk about the Browns? Here, let me give you a more appropriate place to do so.

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...29#post3364529

Have fun.
                Last edited by WhoDeyBengals; 08-14-2010, 01:50 PM.
                HEAR ME ROAR!
                sigpic
                Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

Comment

Originally posted by WhoDeyBengals View Post
                  You want to talk about the Browns? Here, let me give you a more appropriate place to do so.

Have fun.
                  ROFL and now WhoDey is my hero...but srsly, what ground the Browns have to stand on with any arguement, maybe the Browns should hire CB, he seems to have an excuse for every bad thing they do, are you in politics Mr. Brown?

Comment

So, perhaps, you need to start using the thing that is inside your skull and between your ears for once instead of using what you find in your buttocks.
                    Well we are talking about the Browns, so I figure that is more appropriate.

Comment

Originally posted by WhoDeyBengals View Post

Have fun.
                      You think I care about your meaningless thread?

I have more important things to do than waste a second of my time in that link.

Comment

You think I care about your meaningless thread?

I have more important things to do than waste a second of my time in that link.
                        Judging by your activity in this thread, I highly doubt that.
                        HEAR ME ROAR!
                        sigpic
                        Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

Comment

Working...
                        X