Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Glenn Coffee retires

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Glenn Coffee retires




    wow
    sigpic

  • #2
    Was just about to post this, I just am reminded of everyone on draft day saying than Coffee could be the best RB pickup in that draft class. Niiiiiice.

    Comment


    • #3
      Wow, odd, oh well

      Comment


      • #4
        Very wierd, guy just throws away what a lot of people would kill to have a chance to do. Hope he doesn't regret this decision but it sounds like it may be to do something religion based.
        sigpic

        2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

        Comment


        • #5
          He was one of the best running backs in the the SEC, there is no doubt he would have had a sucessful nfl career. Good luck to him in his personal endeavours. Yes football is a chance to do what he loves and make a lot of money for it, but if that no longer appeals to him, he made the right choice. I'm sure he wont be short a few $'s for a while despite a short career.
          "On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high."
          Ayrton Senna..

          Comment


          • #6
            Man that's surprising but it's his choice in the end.
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #7
              Some people put in the work and make it this far just to realize they don't want it...I don't understand it but it happens...Jarvis Moss talked about retiring before last season.
              sigpic
              Sig pic by dbfan2007

              Originally posted by kishzilla
              You truly are a special kind of strange ha ha ha.
              You damn right!

              Songs engineered, mixed, and mastered by yours truly...
              Have It All - Blu3
              Conceited - Blu3
              Intro (Failure Meets Success) - Blu3
              All On You - Blu3

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Foez
                Some people put in the work and make it this far just to realize they don't want it...I don't understand it but it happens...Jarvis Moss talked about retiring before last season.
                This is just my OPINION, but I think Jarvis problem was that he knew he was athletic, talented, and could really make a name for himself in the NFL. He probably didn't understand why he couldn't get over the hump, especially when he so good at UF. So, with struggling like Moss has, you lose confidents in your ability and question whether or not he should be here. I think McD and Wink talked to him and gave him a confidence boost.
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #9
                  Glenn Coffee is an idiot.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Nothing wrong with this. He found the One that can and will give him more riches than the NFL could ever dream of giving him.

                    I applaud him for taking the step.
                    sigpic

                    DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by RealBronco
                      Nothing wrong with this. He found the One that can and will give him more riches than the NFL could ever dream of giving him.

                      I applaud him for taking the step.
                      Maybe he shouldn't have scammed the niners for it?



                      He lost interest in football in college (or before, who knows) so he decided to leave early to the NFL for one year... waste a teams draft pick... possibly lie to the franchise about his future... take a couple million and hit the road.



                      disgrace.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I hope Tebow does not do the same
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I cant say a disagree with what he did. But i dont think its a very wise move at all... He could have toughed it out like all of us do at our jobs and made close to $400K this year. But instead he will likely NEVER make that kind of money again...

                          He could have opened up his own church with that money or helped many charities... He is only 23 and he easily could have done this down the road in a couple of years.

                          From a money standpoint, i strongly disagree with his decision. But as a person i honestly cant hate on him at all...

                          Kind of messed up the the 49'ers too... Rumors are Singletary yelled at him pretty bad so maybe he is just using this as a cop out to quit like a sissy. Who knows.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Im just glad Coffee did it and left us enough time to pick up Westbrook.
                            Gore and Westbrook as a one two punch is superb for us.
                            Playoff bound maybe?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by JayJack
                              This is just my OPINION, but I think Jarvis problem was that he knew he was athletic, talented, and could really make a name for himself in the NFL. He probably didn't understand why he couldn't get over the hump, especially when he so good at UF. So, with struggling like Moss has, you lose confidents in your ability and question whether or not he should be here. I think McD and Wink talked to him and gave him a confidence boost.
                              when did he ever look "so good at UF"??? he sucked until the NC game
                              sigpic
                              -------

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎