SD Chargers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SD Chargers

Have anybody else notice the Chargers don't really have a talented roster other than Gates & Rivers & Jackson but he suspended other than that i just don't see why we can't sweep them especially this year they don't look to good to me

Never underestimate your opponet. The minute you do, you lose.
    :logo:
    :logo: :logo:

Air Force Falcons (0-0)(0-0)
    Moon Twp Tigers (0-0)(0-0)
    Denver Broncos (0-0-0)
    Hershey Bears (0-0-0-0)

Hersheypark's new ride:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufRbn...layer_embedded

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoKing View Post
      Agreed. They are the past few years AFC West champ for a reason, and will be until they are supplanted at the end of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoKing View Post
        No kidding... that was the team that beat us by more than 4 TD's in our house last year amiright?

Comment

Originally posted by wuke View Post
          Have anybody else notice the Chargers don't really have a talented roster other than Gates & Rivers & Jackson but he suspended other than that i just don't see why we can't sweep them especially this year they don't look to good to me

Talent or not they'll find away to lose 4 games to start the season and still win the division by a landslide if we're not careful with them. You can't underestimate SD they start slow but always finish strong.

Of course all you've gotta do to stop them is flash some of these around.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbles Brister View Post
            No kidding... that was the team that beat us by more than 4 TD's in our house last year amiright?
            Pretty much! It was pathetic.

Denver Broncos (0-0-0)
            Hershey Bears (0-0-0-0)

Hersheypark's new ride:

Comment

This year we goin be back on top of the division, i remember when we had rod smith and plummer we used to run the division lol

Comment

Although they lost alot of weapons this year to the jets, you forgot to mention Shawn Merriman, Marcus Mcneill, Darren Sproles, Ryan Matthews, Shaun Phillips and Quentin Jammer.

I would say they have a very solid roster...

Comment

Originally posted by JoeGonePro View Post
                  Although they lost alot of weapons this year to the jets, you forgot to mention Shawn Merriman, Marcus Mcneill, Darren Sproles, Ryan Matthews, Shaun Phillips and Quentin Jammer.

I'm not sure Merriman is still a weapon. And can you consider Mcneill and Jackson weapons when there not there? and Matthews has yet to play in a game..

Regardless, they will find ways to win games.

Comment

Shawn Merriman just ended his holdout:

Originally posted by nfl san diego page
                    SAN DIEGO -- Shawne Merriman signed his one-year, $3.269 million tender with the Chargers on Friday, admitting his two-week holdout didn't accomplish anything.

The star outside linebacker won't play in Saturday night's preseason opener against the Chicago Bears, but Chargers coach Norv Turner expects Merriman to be ready by the following weekend's game against the Dallas Cowboys.
                    http://www.nfl.com/trainingcamp/stor...eports-to-camp

Denver Broncos (0-0-0)
                    Hershey Bears (0-0-0-0)

Hersheypark's new ride:

Comment

Originally posted by basbllplaya26 View Post
                      I'm not sure Merriman is still a weapon. And can you consider Mcneill and Jackson weapons when there not there? and Matthews has yet to play in a game..

Regardless, they will find ways to win games.
                      Ughh, did i even mention Jackson? And yes, i do consider Merriman a weapon now that hes 100% healthy. Mcneill is also a huge weapon thats about to get a long term deal done soon, i dont know about Jacksons contract though. Doesn't look good.

And yes, you're right.. Matthews has yet to play a game. But him gettin over 1800 yrds and 19 touchdowns last season in college is pretty crazy. I see him doing big things in the nfl, and i definitely consider him a weapon even though hes gonna be a rookie.
                      Last edited by JoeGonePro; 08-14-2010, 08:42 AM.

Comment

I will not predict that we will sweep the Chargers but I do think our team can split the games with the Chargers. I doubt that we get kicked around the football field and lose by 4 touchdowns like we did the last couple of years.

The two games that we play the Chargers this season will be very competitive! We might play them a third time if both teams makes the post season.
                        sigpic

Comment

Hopefully both teams will still be fighting for playoff position when they meet on January 2nd. It would be disappointing to see that game become a pseudo-preseason game for one of the teams.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeGonePro View Post

I thought the MM and VJ we're just holdouts not lost! There's a big difference between being a holdout and not being on the team anymore. Just ask Darrelle Revis! Anyway they still have Sproles I think and if not I expect them to lose one or 2 more games without him because he was a beast and they should have drafted Bryant over Matthews.
                            sigpic

"Maybe if he had an iron suit or a magic hammer...."

Comment

The nature of the NFL is that they don't NEED a talented roster to beat us when they're playing Rivers and we've got Orton.

Comment

Working...
                              X