• Show
Clear All

• any one watching b-marsh

i am watching miami vs Tampa bay is any one else
    sigpic
    oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

Brandon Marshall..

He is looking very unimpressive tonight. 2 dropped balls now, i know thats not much but, he was wide open on 1.

Cant wait to see D.Thomas in action, this is making Mcdaniels look like a genius, Marshall wont be the same without Denver!!
    sigpic

Comment

seems like it
      sigpic
      oakland raders gm
      latavis murray trade bait

Comment

no, i saw he was targeted twice, did he have a chance at catching those balls?

Comment

hahahahahaha i laughed my backside off. The ball went right through his hands. I cant stand players that think they are bigger than the team... and Marshall is one of em'
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky The Sun Devil View Post
            no, i saw he was targeted twice, did he have a chance at catching those balls?
            Yeah he had a chance at both. It was raining on the first one with a defender hanging all over him. Tough to make but it did hit his hands.

The second he was wide open and the ball went right though his hands.

sigpic

Comment

He was absolutly wide open on one pass and dropped it. To be fair it's pretty wet on the field though.

Their offense is not doing anything special.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wishb0n3 View Post
                He is looking very unimpressive tonight. 2 dropped balls now, i know thats not much but, he was wide open on 1.

Cant wait to see D.Thomas in action, this is making Mcdaniels look like a genius, Marshall wont be the same without Denver!!
                My exact thoughts! And what's with the field? (mud?)

Comment

Originally posted by england4broncos View Post
                  My exact thoughts! And what's with the field? (mud?)
                  its a baseball field and it was raining

Comment

been raining
                    sigpic

Comment

Please let's not start this.....the guy is gone, let's not poke fun at every little thing he does wrong, unless of coarse you are willing to do the opposite when he does something great.

DT is our man now, let's just focus on rooting for him!

Comment

Not trying to be a buzzkill here but... It's pouring down rain there (or it was when the drops occurred). It's also just the first preseason game. I don't think anything is making McD look good or bad right now. If the games that actually count come along and he's still having these issues THEN it makes McD look smart. Right now it just looks like he traded away a pro bowl player with great talent but a terrible attitude. I don't want anyone to misunderstand me here, I'm not a McD hater or anything, actually I support McD and all of the decisions he's made so far. Just simply saying that it's too early to make an assumption about how smart he looks when it's the first preseason game of the season...

Comment

Wet ball due to the rain, Brian Hartline alSo dropped a ball, difficult conditions.

Comment

Lol. Is there going to be a B-marsh thread every time he drops a ball?

Comment

Bucs were catching balls just fine, Marshall dropped it wide open in his hands, dolphins are ready for these conditions, apparently the bucs are.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X