brandstater

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• brandstater

just scored a TD good for him, and with painters proformance could be in competiton for a starting spot
    sigpic
    oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

Originally posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
    just scored a TD good for him, and with painters proformance could be in competiton for a starting spot
    WOW!!! Over Manning? And we cut this guy?!
    sigpic

Comment

back up number 2 slight typo
      sigpic
      oakland raders gm
      latavis murray trade bait

Comment

Yeah i know He's looking real good, and if he keeps playing this good and Painter keeps looking bad, the Backup QB position will be his. I really hope we didn't give up on him to soon, but thats water under the bridge now.
        sigpic

Comment

He also threw a pick and didn't do much else.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoFanNC View Post
            He also threw a pick and didn't do much else.
            He hit the guy who intercepted it pretty hard. Maybe he should play LB.
            sigpic
            2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
              He hit the guy who intercepted it pretty hard. Maybe he should play LB.
              yea he did,haha. I thought the hit was awesome...kind of glad he threw the pick after he hit the guy.

Im rooting for him..he played decently outside of the pick, considering he was playing with a bunch of 3rd stringers. Got the ball out quick a lot of the time.

hopefully he gets a chance to play with the 2nd team over the next few games

edit: I do find it funny how so many colts fans spell this guys name wrong. Seen bandstater, brandstrater, etc. Guess that happens when you have manning and dont need to think about the backup
              Last edited by TD30*; 08-15-2010, 02:18 PM.

Comment

Brandstater was one of my favorite players in Denver before his release,i hope he plays well in Indy.If he turns out better than expected it will hurt this team a lot finacially.

Comment

It's always sad when the player you drafted a year ago is not part of your roster anymore. Schlueter and Brandstater gone, McKinley not too far away from the same fate. And we spent multiple picks on Brandstater. But now McDaniels is developing a young quarterback with 1st round pedigree in Brady Quinn, not to mention Tim Tebow.
                  sigpic

Comment

I was dissapointed to see him go, but at the same time I knew it didnt matter that much. Not a great college qb, looked awful last preseason, 3rd string qb. With that said ill still be pulling for him to take the backup job. :thumb:

Comment

Painter was just terrible... not much to say there, and Brandstater was pretty decent. I think he'll get the #2 spot, and he can study under Manning for a few years, and may be able to take that starting spot once Manning retires or whatever.

Comment

I am a fan not looking froward to changing my sig
                        I really like Cheese.

Comment

Brandstater was fun to watch. He had one really bad six pick but like others said here before he knocked the guy pretty hard so that shows he's tough. Then he had one amazing throwto his WR which was cool.
                          sigpic

"Maybe if he had an iron suit or a magic hammer...."

Comment

I think you are selling him short....Manning isn't getting any younger it may be time to pass the torch

Comment

you guys are acting like the colts already have a perennial pro bowl qb at the helm...

:usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
                              Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

Working...
                              X