brandstater

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
    He hit the guy who intercepted it pretty hard. Maybe he should play LB.
    Maybe the guy said something about his momma.

(Waterboy)

Comment

I always liked Tommy B, good for him.
      sigpic

Comment

Maybe ...

... Brandstater will be released and the Broncos can get him back after they cut Quinn. :thumb:
        "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

i want hillis back!

Comment

Originally posted by Roddoliver View Post
            It's always sad when the player you drafted a year ago is not part of your roster anymore. Schlueter and Brandstater gone, McKinley not too far away from the same fate. And we spent multiple picks on Brandstater. But now McDaniels is developing a young quarterback with 1st round pedigree in Brady Quinn, not to mention Tim Tebow.
            Come on, maan. Brady Quinn's so called "1st round pedigree" is nothing more than a result of him playing at Notre Dame.

Had he played at, say, Fresno State- he'd have been a 2nd or 3rd rounder tops. Which he almost was anyways, btw.

Tebow = 2nd string.

Comment

Originally posted by OhBehave30 View Post
              Come on, maan. Brady Quinn's so called "1st round pedigree" is nothing more than a result of him playing at Notre Dame.

Had he played at, say, Fresno State- he'd have been a 2nd or 3rd rounder tops. Which he almost was anyways, btw.

Tebow = 2nd string.
              hey... whats wrong with fresno state!

and... if he played for fresno i think he'da been a better prospect.. since fresno runs a pro style offense.

Comment

Originally posted by samparnell View Post
                ... Brandstater will be released and the Broncos can get him back after they cut Quinn. :thumb:
                This is what i want to happen,it was a big mistake to trade for Quinn.I hope we get Brandstater back soon,he was my favorite player.
                Last edited by BroncoSexyDaddy; 08-18-2010, 11:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 12and4 View Post
                  hey... whats wrong with fresno state!

and... if he played for fresno i think he'da been a better prospect.. since fresno runs a pro style offense.
                  hahaha

You should be happy bro- you just got a conference upgrade! Mountain West babay!

Comment

Working...
                  X