Any Watching Giants vs. Jets?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Watching Giants vs. Jets?

Didn't see this anywhere, but is anybody watching the duel in New York?
    Jets, in my opinion, don't look as formidable as the offseason leads us to believe.
    I think LT still has some left in the tank.

Thoughts?
    sigpic

Just turned the game on.

I'm trying to watch the game, but my 3 year old keeps bugging me...

Wow. Sanchez is playing a lot. 13/16 already? not too bad.
    sigpic
    Adopted by: Peanut

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
    -Sean Payton

Comment

Originally posted by BroncFanIN View Post
      Just turned the game on.

I'm trying to watch the game, but my 3 year old keeps bugging me...

Wow. Sanchez is playing a lot. 13/16 already? not too bad.
      Lol.

Yeah, Sanchez is in, Eli got popped though, lots of blood. I guess Rex Ryan really wants to win, but I think he WOULD be that guy who would keep starters in forever.
      sigpic

Comment

That Giants rookie receiver Cruz #3 is a beast... WTH Giants hit the jackpot
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Roddoliver View Post
          That Giants rookie receiver Cruz #3 is a beast... WTH Giants hit the jackpot
          He is pretty awesome. He's beating everybody.
          sigpic

Comment

Great play by O'connell holy crap for a QB that was great.

It's gonna get called back because his knee was down but it was still sweet.

Comment

If Cruz gets cut,i hope Denver signs him,I heard he can return kicks too.I would even give a draft pick for him,he seems to be a special player.
              Last edited by BroncoSexyDaddy; 08-17-2010, 02:20 PM.

Comment

Cruz looked good, but they need to chill on the one handed catch highlight. The only reason it was a one handed catch is because he had the db in a half nelson. I've noticed that offensive pass interference doesn't exist in the preseason anymore. Makes it a lot easier for wide outs on the bubble to make plays. Makes db's on the bubble look bad though, and kills their confidence, even though they know they were robbed. I hope this doesn't carry over into the regular season.

Comment

Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
                  Cruz looked good, but they need to chill on the one handed catch highlight. The only reason it was a one handed catch is because he had the db in a half nelson. I've noticed that offensive pass interference doesn't exist in the preseason anymore. Makes it a lot easier for wide outs on the bubble to make plays. Makes db's on the bubble look bad though, and kills their confidence, even though they know they were robbed. I hope this doesn't carry over into the regular season.
                  Good post,he did have the DB in the half nelson,funny stuff.I hope it doesnt happen to Denver next week.

Comment

Originally posted by LSIGRAD09 View Post
                    Lol.

Yeah, Sanchez is in, Eli got popped though, lots of blood. I guess Rex Ryan really wants to win, but I think he WOULD be that guy who would keep starters in forever.
                    Agreed, Res strikes me as the type of Coach that will risk injury to win a game that has no relevance to regular season
                    sigpic

Adopted by: Andrewmlb :thumb:
                    Sig by: MHS

Comment

Originally posted by Brakshow View Post
                      Agreed, Res strikes me as the type of Coach that will risk injury to win a game that has no relevance to regular season
                      Hahah, Glad we're on the same page!
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X