legarrette blount throws another punch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 91bronco View Post
    The BSU player was all up in Blounts face running his mouth and talking trash- there was no need for him to be taunting Blount after the game had ended- completely classless.

I think everyone has thought about doing what Blount did- the difference is most people don't act on it. I really don't have much of a problem with it- I compare it to the drunken idiot who keeps running his mouth at the bar and then eventually gets knocked out by somebody because of it.

Cause and effect really...
    Ok, here's the "real" scoop.

Blount was running his mouth in the weeks before the game (in the media no less) saying Oregon owed BSU a good a**whoopin'.

After the game Hout walked up to him tapped him on the shoulder and said, "Hey, I guess you owe us another a**whoopin"

Was it un-called for? Maybe.....

Was it something that justified Blount sucker punching him then running around the field threatening fans and resisting security? Please don't tell me I need to answer that question for anyone.....

For the life of me, I still can't believe that idiotic display didn't land him a night in the Boise City Jail.
    sigpic
    Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

Originally posted by thatkidhunt View Post
      And if he hadn't did what he did last summer right around this time then it wouldn't be a big deal.

Two random guys start scrappin in TC no biggie. A guy who knocked another player out after a loss on National TV just a year ago starts fighting in TC and its gonna be talked about.
      Exactly...which is why he should let the pressure on him cool off before he goes nuts again lol. It happens all the time.
      sigpic
      Sig pic by dbfan2007

Originally posted by kishzilla
      You truly are a special kind of strange ha ha ha.
      You damn right!

Songs engineered, mixed, and mastered by yours truly...
      Have It All - Blu3
      Conceited - Blu3
      Intro (Failure Meets Success) - Blu3
      All On You - Blu3

Comment

Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
        Ok, here's the "real" scoop.

Blount was running his mouth in the weeks before the game (in the media no less) saying Oregon owed BSU a good a**whoopin'.

After the game Hout walked up to him tapped him on the shoulder and said, "Hey, I guess you owe us another a**whoopin"

Was it un-called for? Maybe.....

Was it something that justified Blount sucker punching him then running around the field threatening fans and resisting security? Please don't tell me I need to answer that question for anyone.....

For the life of me, I still can't believe that idiotic display didn't land him a night in the Boise City Jail.
        I still don't have a problem with it really- it was funny more than anything IMO

I think Blount definitely crossed the line with the fans and his own teammates after the incident though.

I'm not saying Blount was justified in what he did but if you run your mouth bad things sometimes happen to you- it's as simple as that IMO.

Comment

Blount is an idiot, he wont have a career in this league past next year, he has too many other issues

Comment

Working...
          X