Brandan Graham

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brandan Graham

Brandan Graham has just cracked the starting line up in Philly.I wanted to draft this guy with our first pick and we didnt pull the trigger on getting him .It will prove to be a costly pick with our DL not doing so good these days.I thought our DL and LBs should have been the main focus in the draft,but it wasnt.We focused more on a future QB that wont start this season,and two WR thats injured that may not help us this season.Opinions are welcome,what do you guys think.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...arting-lineup/
    Last edited by BroncoSexyDaddy; 08-24-2010, 01:14 PM.

I too had graham at the top of my wishlist...Well actually it was Dez B, then graham. But yes I agree with you. This guy is a gamer and is going to reak havoc on a many QB and RB this year....

Vastly under valued pick!
    So far:
    FA- Melvin Gordon. Brandon Scherff
    1. Kenneth Murray LB; 2. Shenault WR; 2B. Biadazz Center, 3. OT

Comment

During the draft process I saw a video with Brandon Graham's highlights, checked his stats and thought he would become a sack machine. I know he has short arms but he is technical with a variety of moves and his motor is relentless. But he would not improve our DL since he is built like a 3-4 OLB. We had Dumervil healthy and a 1st round pick spent on Ayers. Graham is a great player but he did not fit the plans, I guess. At this point we need to see if we can get something from Ayers and Moss before drafting another 1st round pass rusher.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Roddoliver View Post
        During the draft process I saw a video with Brandon Graham's highlights, checked his stats and thought he would become a sack machine. I know he has short arms but he is technical with a variety of moves and his motor is relentless. But he would not improve our DL since he is built like a 3-4 OLB. We had Dumervil healthy and a 1st round pick spent on Ayers. Graham is a great player but he did not fit the plans, I guess. At this point we need to see if we can get something from Ayers and Moss before drafting another 1st round pass rusher.
        I think Graham would have been an upgrade over Ayers and Moss as Philly has a better LB core than us .Also,with Dumervil being hurt it would help us this season as far as QUALITY depth.He is a lot like Dumervil.Moss has been on the tean for 3 seasons and Ayers 2 with not much of an impact.Graham is making an impact now,so i expect him to be extremely good in the future.
        Last edited by BroncoSexyDaddy; 08-24-2010, 01:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoSexyDaddy View Post
          I think Graham would have been an upgrade over Ayers and Moss as Philly has a better LB core than us .Also,with Dumervil being hurt it would help us this season as far as QUALITY depth.He is a lot like Dumervil.Moss has been on the tean for 3 seasons and Ayers 2 with not much of an impact.Graham is making an impact now,so i expect him to be extremely good in the future.
          I agree. I think Graham looks a lot like Freeney. He is much better than Ayers. But McDaniels wants to develop our guys and focused on getting other players to fill different positions. The Eagles are not that good at LB and Graham will play DE for them.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Roddoliver View Post
            I agree. I think Graham looks a lot like Freeney. He is much better than Ayers. But McDaniels wants to develop our guys and focused on getting other players to fill different positions. The Eagles are not that good at LB and Graham will play DE for them.
            I agree good post.Hopefully,our players do develop its just hard for a lot of fans to wait.I hope its not a mistake to develop these players,because i dont want us to regret it later,when we could have picked good talent in the draft ,instead of going with sub par talent.

Comment

Working...
            X