Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Suh Doesn't Want to Play Football - He wants to break QB's necks

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Suh Doesn't Want to Play Football - He wants to break QB's necks

    Look here: He should be suspended/banned.

    Suh grabs facemask; wraps arm around head; uses player's head to throw body down - could have easily broken neck
    The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

    The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

  • #2
    YEah that was a pretty Bogus move by Suh.
    sigpic
    2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

    Comment


    • #3
      looks worse than it really was, IMO. he didn't appear to be yanking on the actual facemask the second time, and instead threw delhomme down by his head.

      but yeah, probably worthy of at least a fine or a stern letter from the league.

      Comment


      • #4
        Given that action of wringing the QB's neck, he may well miss a game or two. Hard to say which way they're going to go on this.

        He's at least looking at a pretty substantial fine. Well, substantial to people that don't make $15M per year at least.

        Comment


        • #5
          If he gets a reputation for repeatedly doing those things the NFL will take care of him. By NFL I mean a guard who likes to see DEfensive Linemen's knees, from the inside.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by chazoe60 View Post
            If he gets a reputation for repeatedly doing those things the NFL will take care of him. By NFL I mean a guard who likes to see DEfensive Linemen's knees, from the inside.
            Not to mention the refs tend to watch people that get that reputation a lot, and then he'll get caught doing other things as well.

            Not a good way for a rookie to start off; by building a reputation as that kind of player.

            The perception can force others to scrutinize him more closely and then it becomes reality even if he's only doing things others do, but others get away with it because they're not being watched as closely.

            I will say that was a pretty vicious move and for no good reason other than to try to hurt someone though. That's not a good mentality to have whether it costs him more scrutiny or not. It's just not a good mentality to have in the NFL.

            Chaz is right too. If the other team's guys get the sense that someone is trying to hurt one of their players, things start happening in piles and on a few plays pretty regularly until eventually, something connects.

            Comment


            • #7
              Bad play by suh, Bad characterization by C.B.

              Comment


              • #8
                It was a very questionable move. Not a good play, was he angry, or does he just do that? It was dirty.
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #9
                  I'm curious to know if Suh knew Delhomme had gotten rid of the ball, because if he didn't know and no whistle blew it would make sense as to why he continued to toss him like a rag doll.
                  sigpic
                  Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Since I doubt he will be suspended, I hope a nasty lineman breaks one of his knees with a low block. Then Suh will see how tough the league really is.
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Wow that looked like a Butkus tackle. (2:39 he's doing nearly the exact same move on a Brown lol)

                      Man has football changed. That used to be admired, and now people act like he killed a puppy.

                      As far the rules go though, he's probably going to get fined. He's also likely going to receive a no nonsense warning that if he does something like that again he'll get suspended.
                      Only fools bet against Tim Tebow.

                      Team Tebow #108

                      Yards, without points, mean nothing.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        wasn't a smart play by suh but he isn't getting banned from the nfl for that. not to sound insensitive but that was kind of funny on the next play when delhomme didn't want any part of that snap lol

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Roddoliver View Post
                          Since I doubt he will be suspended, I hope a nasty lineman breaks one of his knees with a low block. Then Suh will see how tough the league really is.
                          because he grabbed his facemask and threw him down by his head? that hardly deserves ending someones career, don't you think?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by lolcopter View Post
                            looks worse than it really was, IMO. he didn't appear to be yanking on the actual facemask the second time, and instead threw delhomme down by his head.

                            but yeah, probably worthy of at least a fine or a stern letter from the league.
                            agreed, the worst part about it is when he threw him down by his head after let go of the facemask.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                              wasn't a smart play by suh but he isn't getting banned from the nfl for that. not to sound insensitive but that was kind of funny on the next play when delhomme didn't want any part of that snap lol
                              lol I caught that too, that next play Jake was shaking in his boots and botched that snap up fast lol
                              sigpic

                              Adopted by: Andrewmlb :thumb:
                              Sig by: MHS

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X