Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

T.J. Houshmandzadeh signs with Ravens!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T.J. Houshmandzadeh signs with Ravens!!!

Ravens have reached an agreement with T.J. Houshmandzadeh on a one-year, $855,000 deal, according to ESPN's Adam Schefter.

Source: Adam Schefter on Twitter
    sigpic

The ravens offense is gonna be scary good this year, if their D can come together they will be a great team.
    What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
    I don't know and I don't care

Comment

Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
      The ravens offense is gonna be scary good this year, if their D can come together they will be a great team.
      Shoot.

I don't want to hear all the locals brag on the Ravens this year.

They turn the whole city purple.
      Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

Lupus Awareness Month

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

The Seahawks don't have great depth at WR. I wouldn't be so sure TJ will have much of an impact in Baltimore.
        sigpic
        Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

This is a good move, IMO. With Mason spending the last 2 years thinking about retiring, Housh could take over for him next year, IF, Mason retires and if Housh wants to still be a Raven.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JayJack View Post
            This is a good move, IMO. With Mason spending the last 2 years thinking about retiring, Housh could take over for him next year, IF, Mason retires and if Housh wants to still be a Raven.
            i think housh is one his last legs right now. 33-year-old WR with recurring injuries... i'm surprised the ravens picked him up to be honest. (although maybe not, with stallworth's injury)

Comment

Impressive move, Housh is best suited as a #2 possession WR. Perfect fit,
              Ravens are scary now.
              Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

Originally posted by GridironChamp View Post
                Impressive move, Housh is best suited as a #2 possession WR. Perfect fit,
                Ravens are scary now.
                I agree that he is more suited to being a #2, especially with his age and history. Still a good pick up by the ravens.
                sigpic

Comment

Great pickup, only real concern in the secondary..

Ray Rice, McGahee at RB, Boldin, Housh, Mason, Stallworth at WR, Heap at TE.. Going to be a tough team to beat this year..

Comment

The Ravens can totally eat my butt.
                    HEAR ME ROAR!
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

Comment

Originally posted by WhoDeyBengals View Post
                      The Ravens can totally eat my butt.
                      Agree, in less nice terms.
                      The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Didn't T.J. signed a big contract with the Seagulls? lol sure didn't work out at all. T.J.'s about done. Screw the crows.

Comment

anyone think hell turn out to be a good/great possession receiver on the ravens?

Comment

Originally posted by McNasty89 View Post
                            anyone think hell turn out to be a good/great possession receiver on the ravens?
                            no...servicable and an upgrade from what they had? Sure, why not?

Unless you have a REALLY big fantasy league I'd avoid him.

Last edited by Puddleglum; 09-07-2010, 09:28 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Man Ravens are going to be tough. They are going to be one of the best teams in the AFC this year. I think they are poised for a super bowl run maybe even more so than the Jets who are getting all the attention. TJ will only help with their WR depth Boldin, Mason, and TJ not bad!
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X