X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tom Brady in Car Crash

Not that important, but newsworthy.

Any thoughts?

Doesn't seem too hurt. Not sure about the mental state though.
    sigpic

it's been on the news here all morning...it was a pretty serious crash but he is apparently ok...but it could have been way worse

Comment

LOL it was a "Special Report" cut in for Yankee news~

Some dumbass in a minivan ran a red light and Brady T-Boned em and they had to use the Jaws of Life on someone in the back of the minivan.

Brady and unnamed passenger refused treatment and were able to leave under their own power~

Nothing else to see here. Move Along

Comment

Looks like a minor accident to me. The damage was on the front fender of Brady's car and the van appeared to have stayed in tact...

It's Boston. Everyone has a car accident in Boston.

Comment

what i can see being an issue is that maybe tom, assuming he was fine and refusing treatment, got a little whiplash or some neck injury that hasn't yet shown itself since it's so soon after the crash

Comment

Siruis NFL Radio reported that Brady was taken to the hospital, checked out and released, and is on his way back to team head quarters.

Car accidents suck. I'm glad he's okay.

I'm never going to Boston. Too many car accidents.
            sigpic
            Adopted by: Peanut

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
            -Sean Payton

Comment

I think it could have an impact. Once you're in a car crash, it is very hard to forget it. I would know
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncFanIN View Post
                Siruis NFL Radio reported that Brady was taken to the hospital, checked out and released, and is on his way back to team head quarters.

Car accidents suck. I'm glad he's okay.

I'm never going to Boston. Too many car accidents.
                i drive thru boston 10 times a week (if you include coming and going) and never had an accident...but i did see a complete wheel fall off a car last week...wheel followed me down the fast lane for a 1/4 mile

Comment

Originally posted by Apoc13 View Post
                  i drive thru boston 10 times a week (if you include coming and going) and never had an accident...but i did see a complete wheel fall off a car last week...wheel followed me down the fast lane for a 1/4 mile
                  Dangit, now the wheels are coming after us. That sounds awesome really, look in the mirror and find that following you.
                  Head-scratcher for sure.
                  sigpic

Comment

Was it your wheel?

If not, start telling it like it was. That's a much better story.

Comment

I am SO staying away from Boston. I dont need wheels stalking me.

Thats for cementing that decision
                      sigpic
                      Adopted by: Peanut

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
                      -Sean Payton

Comment

as i was coming up to the car i saw the wheel really wobbling...i was gonna wave down the driver but they were looking to the right, like they were trying to get over...just as i pass i see the wheel fall off...luckily we were in traffic so nobody was moving too fast...the wheel fell off, the car dropped to the ground and the wheel followed me down the road...the car behind me had to stop to let the wheel get in front of him or it would have hit his car...i called 911...and i bet the traffic was a nightmare for the next 90 min behind me

Comment

omg..the boston news is killing this story...it's been the only story on the news at noon..

somebody was riding in the car with tom..no idea who yet...630 in the morning, interesting

3 people in van hurt, 1 seriously...1 had to be extracted with the jaws of life

an old lady tripped over the curb and hit her head...i'm not joking...then she was supposedly in the ambulance with brady before he left on his own and she said he seemed fine, though she had no idea who he was

Comment

If Brady had a passenger at 6:30 in the AM, my guess is either the baby sitter (taking her to his house for the day or whatever) or a teammate. Maybe a staff member. Even millionaires carpool.

I don't think there's much to this story. It's kind of a stupid story actually.

Comment

Originally posted by Alastor View Post
                              If Brady had a passenger at 6:30 in the AM, my guess is either the baby sitter (taking her to his house for the day or whatever) or a teammate. Maybe a staff member. Even millionaires carpool.

I don't think there's much to this story. It's kind of a stupid story actually.
                              i'm sure it was somebody related to team activities...he probably had meetings by 8 this morning and foxboro is 40 min from boston with no traffic

but here, any story that has to do with tom brady is not stupid to these people...the guy is the biggest name in a town that is possibly the biggest sports city in the country...he's worshiped here

Comment

Working...
                              X